Reviews for I Want
carter can have you chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
NICE _

Well, although i hate to use the word 'closure' in relation to anything Carby, you did provide some for me. (but only for now, only until he comes back to sweep her off her feet ;P)

Thanks for sharing, and don't be embarrased about plugging your fics, cos i thought it was really good. :D

Keep writing, Ingrid x
crazy-chica6 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow that was really good

carby forver
ceb chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Jo, it's lovely :) And apt seeing as I'm getting on a plane to Paris in a few hours time!

I think Carter is "settling" as well, stupid boy!

Keep writing!

ceb

x
Friends Babe chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I love it! It's just really beautiful. Love it.

Nina x
JESSting123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I love this story!
jennycraig10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
It's good, I really like it.
Safnerd chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Ooh, I like this. Nice job, good thoughts. Very good on focusing on just one thing - wants or needs. Hope to see more coming from you.
Tracey chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I saw you'd posted and was about to get upset that you hadn't told me you were writing something new.. then I realised you had! oops!

You're quite welcome for the inputs, but it always make it easy when your betaing for someone who writes well anyway.

Like Camilla says, you gave us the right kind of closure behind his such crazy actions in leaving.
S.Woods chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Loved it!

It was great!Very sweet, and sad...I actually saw the season finale for the first time this week...and I needed AT LEAST this kind of ending, so thanks! :o)

Camila