Reviews for Forevermore: Kindred Spirits
BartWLewis chapter 34 . 10/25/2013
Awesome story, I hope you update soon. I really enjoy reading it, cant wait to see what Bruce has to say.
reddragonn343 chapter 34 . 2/8/2007
dang...this is one helluva of a story. please continue
FireDitto chapter 34 . 11/16/2006
-grins- Great story... I'm loving it... You are posting more, aren't you?

... I love the comment by Susan - "...I'll just kill you. That way friendship won't be an issue" heh, nice XD

The Mad shoe1 chapter 34 . 11/15/2006
A really beautiful fanfic series thus far, i am looking foward to the next chapter.
blanklist chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Yo dude!

YOur story is fantastic and i love to read and reread it because its one of my favorties. But i do miss getting your new chapters.

PLease update soon because I am eager to read what happens next i your wedding story. Its great. Looking forward to the honeymoon.

Update soon Ansa, your writing is great. Dont keep us wating too long.

Your friend, -blanklist-
blanklist chapter 34 . 9/3/2006
Once again, my friend, you have done extremely well for your creative and emotional story. Hope to hear more from you very soon. You are still in my top five list of authors and i mean that takes some talent. Which you have plenty of.

Love how you are carefully planning each part of the wedding and after party. I didnt know you paid to get a dance from the bride or groom. Cool. Once again you surprize and thrill. Awsome chapter.

Furthermore, the Teen Titans Movie is coming on air on the 15th, and send your stuff to the cartoon network people. Let them know how great we think it is. This could be our last chance to bring back the show.

WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 34 . 9/1/2006
aw, very cute! loved it, of course and can't wait for more.
Sevvy101 chapter 34 . 8/30/2006
this was an awesome update, and i dont care how long it is. i truly luved it. im so happy u updated too! ur an awesome writer! keep up the great worK!

Mortal Guardian chapter 34 . 8/30/2006
Glad you're back with another chapter. I guess this story is winding down?

Looking forward to the next chapter.
kweandee chapter 33 . 8/6/2006
oh that was great ive been waiting for you to update. this is one of my favorites. plz update soon
Laserai chapter 33 . 7/16/2006
**bows in humbe obesiance** Truly, you astound me with your superb skills. You have indeed mastered the skillfull art of creative writing and fanfiction. I have archived all your work thus far as it is just as a book which is still just as good even when read a second and third time. If you haven't started writting your own works in a book form or otherwise please consider it. Heck, I will even help you out as far as E-book merchandising goes. You have the talent and can definitely go places, no BS. Well, keep up the five star work. You have earned a dedicated fan here. Laserai Out.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 33 . 7/15/2006
aw, very touching and realistic chapter. very you know, we want it to be all sunshine and roses but it's not. anyways, can't wait for the next chapter w/ some BB Raeness!
blanklist chapter 33 . 7/15/2006
Once again, very impressive use of drama between Star and Dick. Although I am curious to see how their "relationship"(for lack of a better word} will be sorted out, I am even more curious about the new couple.

Are Beast Boy and Raven going to have an even more interesting reception? Love how you put all the obstacles for all three couples, and have them working them out slowly.

Its cool because the progression of all of the couples is fast enough to keep interest and slow enough to be realistic. Incredible job.

Ciao for now, -blanklist-

P.S. I know what you mean about the whole "happy ending" thing. It kinda bugs me too.
Mortal Guardian chapter 33 . 7/15/2006
Okay, so you hope to make this story more in tune with real life. I have a question. Is this rocky Nightwing/Starfire relationship going to lead to Mar'i Grayson - aka Nightstar?

I recal you said something about making a third story in this series. Might it happen then? No big if you tell me it will never happen.
Sevvy101 chapter 33 . 7/14/2006
this is a great chapter and story! im so glad u updated.

ur an awesome writer and always will be.

keep up the great work!