Reviews for Love & Responsibility
dragongirl5555 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I hope rose goes with jake!
silversilk-89 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
This is a really great chapter! I like how you got the feeling of suspense just right, and I never thought that her father would be a dragon! 0_o Keep going, and are you going to make Trixie and Spud a couple in this 1?
Kid Eternity chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
That was cool! can you do more chapters please.
Worker72 chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Too be honest I'm not really sure that I like the idea of the Huntsman beating his apprentices, like Rose. That's hardly a good way to ensure the future of the Huntsclan, but it's your story. I feel the Huntsman should use more positive methods of training recruits. Methods that would destince him from your average Snively Whiplash character.
The Lady Meow chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
o pity 4 rosie times to the maxness! how'll she getoutta this 1? XP
dragongirl5555 chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
cool
Worker72 chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I guess Jake's gotten over his embaressment at his family, because he didn't say anything about fumagation this time.
The Lady Meow chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
hahaha i luv this, man! so wats huntsieboy gonna do 2 rose wen she cums home?
dragongirl5555 chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
this is really good
Worker72 chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Sounds like Rose is a bit possessive, I hope Jake can handle her jealousies. I'd like to see how the rest of Jake's family responds to his love life and after Jasmine it should be really interesting?

One more thing, could you have the Dark Dragon show up and maybe capture the two loverbirds when their on a date. I'm sur DD has no idea Rose is Huntsclan so she could have the element of surprise on him.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Nice beginning to the new storyarc.
oxymoronique chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
you know reading this story got the American dragon's theme song stuck in my head... oh when will Rose find out that she is a dragon...anyway,pls continue to rock by updating...
oxymoronique chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
dragongirl5555 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
cool
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
iluv it! i cant wait 2 c how this is going to go! update asap!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4