Reviews for Fear
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aww, I think my heart just about melted. This was so freaking adorable.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww this is attractive!

"And now instead of wondering who she is, he wonders what he would ever do if he lost her."

-Nice:)
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
_
Heise chapter 1 . 7/30/2008

But as he told her, he will not run away anymore. And if he doesn’t want anything bad to happen, he will have to make sure of that himself. He will protect her."

Good fic. :) I especially like that quote.

Protecting and caring for what you love is a part of loving ... becoming stronger and gaining courage to protect what you love is also a part of loving.
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Aw...
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
that was COOL...I liked this cause its a fear that we all have when we have someone that close to us...

THANKS:D
See Them Llamas Run chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Pretty good. I love how desperate you make him sound.
Water Block chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
"He doesn’t let the fear over take him, for he knows that then he would never be happy with what he does have. If you are constantly looking over your shoulder, you can’t appreciate what is right there in front of you. It is something he has come to know all too well, from years and years of running away."-That is excellent advice.

My sister bought the movie last night, and it reawakend my love for this movie-Now, I want to go and borrow the book! YAy!
brynhildr chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
This is a really good read :D

*adds you to Lj friends list*
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
o - cute. just saw the film today - n LOVED IT! it completely rocked.

lol - howl rocks my world.

rite - sorry - brilliant - update soon!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Aww... Sweet. Realistic too.
Lady Mac chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This one's nice. I like how you do little Howl/Sophie things that are barely longer than a college essay - they're fun to read. Keep it up!
LuvIsAVerb chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I just recentely saw this movie. I think you have a great writing style! Keep it up!
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
AnimeLuvrs chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yes finally soeone who's read the book also even if they can't remember it the book is so much better than the movie you should read it again.