Reviews for Creature Changers
Anonymous chapter 22 . 3/9/2010
Hey Dai.

It's been about 3 1/2 years since you last updated.

I know you have your own life, and possibly think that this fic is no longer read, (even though this review proves that wrong), but you could at least let your fellow readers know what's the fate of this fic.

This fic is very well written, and it's a shame that the fic is settling into dust. (Is that how you say it?)

So could you at least give a "status report" for us readers?

Thanks
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 22 . 6/6/2009
Wow...this is great! I love the concept! I have 3 questions though:

Is Garet really a Sphinx?

What the heck is a flame panther? S (Jenna)

Exactly how big is Isaac in dragon form?

I'm hoping you'll at least answer the third one ;)
bobbyneko chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
i love your fic so much! It's so creative and brilliant.

oh how i wish i could read more.
redmoondreams chapter 22 . 4/14/2008
Hey! It's Shadow Milotic (previously Shiny Milotic). I don't know if you have written more since I reviewed last or not, i honestly can't remember!... sorry... Seriously though I hope you will write more soon, and I'll try to check up more, okay? Good luck!
Gabi-The-Gorgeous chapter 22 . 4/11/2007
Awesome! Please update soon!

*-*Gorgeous Gab*-*
Poorfox chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
surprising? 300 reviews already. See how desperate I am for an update? Pleasse update. *puppy eyes*
Poorfox chapter 22 . 4/4/2007
If you get 300 reviews, will you update?
Knight-of-Exodar chapter 22 . 3/18/2007
NOO! YOU HAVE TO SET ASIDE TIME, at least once a week, SO YOU CAN DO THIS GODDAMN BLOODY AWSOME STORY!

Your devoted friend, Knight of Exodar
Knight-of-Exodar chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
Took you friggin long enough to even mention Mia...but i guess that the story covers up for it...

Cracking story Gromit!
quadrupletreehotel chapter 22 . 1/11/2007
I have now caught up with this story, and I must say, its good. You do a good job with the characters and the story. I hope you update soon.
crazy-but-fun chapter 22 . 12/30/2006
aw dang, how stupid was I? I missed this chapter...guess I can't really rely on my email...

:P

And sorry about the computer, gamecube, and DS thing. I hope you'll come back to type some more soon! :)
crazy-but-fun chapter 21 . 11/11/2006
Oh geez I haven't reviewed forever. Anywho, I can't wait for what happens next...HOW DARE YOU GIVE US A CLIFFHANGER! (breathes deeply) _ Like the chapter...please update soon~
Cosmic Chaos chapter 22 . 10/21/2006
Hey, are you alive? I do honestly wonder sometimes if the people who haven't updated their stories in a while are alive... or is your computer ban still going on, or what? Anyhoo, this is a really, really great story. I hope you can update it sometime soon.

PS. This makes 293 reviews... I hope that's enough for you...
whirlingwind chapter 22 . 10/20/2006
Must continue!

Have some more Ivan and Sheba!

Add some romance!

Tell us Piers' creature!

Make Ivan cuter!

And that's about all!
Cyril Amethyst chapter 21 . 10/15/2006
I can't re-review the next chapter... but dude, you REALLY NEED TO UPDATE! For like a year now, I check my e-mail for an update to this... Sorry to go ballistic, but it's been FOREVER!