Reviews for What the Bat Child Does
kyou fangirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I enjoyed that. I thought the singing was a bit... odd, but as a general story, I enjoyed the premise and I was wondering if you could maybe move it to the new bat boy section of so it's easier to find. thanks :)
maryPaige chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Bat Boy stole me, too. I TORTURED myself over it. My dearest friend played Edgar when he was 17. I met Robert (my friend) and we began discussing the play. I did EVERYTHING I could to find the script and music. Finally my friend emailed me the script, then I got the music. I have yet to read the script AND listen to the music at the same time. I highly doubt I could stand it. Bat Boy STILL kills me when I listen to it. I will replay the reprise of Hold Me Bat Boy for HOURS and not stop crying... Your fiction gave me peace, as well. Sort of. There will NEVER be peace from Bat Boy, and I am still haunted by the show every night. But your story helped me... And I am in tears as I write this. THANK YOU. -maryPaige

P.S. I am only 14, but it is my dream to be either Shelley or Meredith when I'm older. I'd even love to be Ruthie. :)
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Wow, this was really good. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the play. It is a lot to comprehend and I don't think a lot of people realize just how serious the themes of Bat boy are. It's a pretty bold statement to make about society. Not to mention depressing, lol. But anyway, I really liked your story and I'm glad it was worth it in the end for you. It was worth it in the end for me too. _
Jenny27261 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I'm realy sorry you had trouble with this show. I so love it! More people should write Bat Boy FF. The world would be a better place. It always felt so open ended to me, and now its not! Thanks so much for writing this!
Jamie chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
OMG! This is a great fic... i love it! especially the lyrics... I love this play and I am so glad someone did a story about it! Thanks!

Jamie
Shirequeen chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
You get about a million points for writing a Bat Boy story.
Angeliz chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow, awesome fic. I love the way you wrote it. It's nice to actually find a Batboy fic.
Faetrix chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Oh wow...I love this! Seriously, the way you wrote it is amazing.

Well done!
Hope Night chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Great fic and I applaude you though I am sorry Bat Boy was diffucult for you...I love the play personally and I enjoyed this peice
star-girl-mag chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow! Sorry you had a bad experience working on the show but ya turned out a nice peice of fan fiction because of it! It's nice to see a Bat Boy fic! Thanks!