Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: The True Story
Anonymous1.25.415 chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
UPDATE! OR I WILL AIM MY NUCLEAR GRADE POTATO LAUNCHER AT THE NETHERLANDS! .ps there are nuclear grade potatoes in the launcher .pss the will be yellow cake too!
purplous chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
BOOM and inspiration strikes like a ton of brick breaking orbit and creating a creator of creativity in my imagination, ARIGATO!
Black Heart Machine chapter 32 . 1/2/2011
UPDATE OR I WILL COME AT YOU WITH ELMO AND HIS TALKING BANANA!
deathly6666 chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
excellent story and really funny keep up the good work
mysterymeatsucks chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Why couldn't this be rated M!
The Master of Eraser Rain chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow, how random.

I love it!

Yeah I know IO should work on reading FWwL instead of checking out another story, but this one caught my attention.

Anyway um, I'm rambling now,, sorry.

Anyway did I mention I love this?
Jade H chapter 32 . 6/16/2008
NO! WHY MUST IT STOP AT #32? AND WHY CAN'T YOU UPDATE! IT'S BEEN 3 FREAKIN' YEARS DAMMIT! anyways this is an uber awesome series, update sometime in the future or I shall attack you with sharpie markers! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 32 . 2/23/2008
Interesting story,... it's just a shame that you stopped writing it,... at least your previous length of time since updating proves that way. I wish to read more of this, or if you don't plan on updating it anymore, can you put it up for adoption or something?
mixmastermax chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
Well love this story could you make it NaruIno along with the NaruHina and NaruAyame IT just works is what I'm thinking.
zimmy chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
well 500 yen is roughply $5 and im reading this fic pretty late ( about 2 years) but a bukey is like 2500 most likely
chaosakatsuki chapter 32 . 5/28/2007
ok... did no one tell you that you don't type ow... thats used for "OW that hurts" what you want is "OH, and by the way..." See the difference?
lifeinsidethemusicbox chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
omg awesome i know who cares about sakura? only az few fics r good with her
Hasabusa chapter 32 . 4/6/2007
Wow...That was great! I love this story! I just found it a couple of days ago, and I've already gotton here, but it's just soo good!
wewacian chapter 14 . 3/26/2007
Sasuke's a total fruit for leaving
wewacian chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
...im pretty sure 500 yen is about 5 dollars...