Reviews for Unicorn Child
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 3 . 3/26
Gonna stop reading this now

Sirius black isnt gay

Neither is lupin for gods sake, he had teddy lupin with nymphadora tonks... the girl who can chamge ANY part of her body. Hmmmm does that sound gay to you?

If your gonna make someone/s gay then do it as an oc or dumbledore, the only person in the seven book and eight bloody movies who actually was gay! And it wasnt even implied at all throughout the story! In fact he blushed when madame pomfrey complimented his earmuffs!

Where does it add to the story? It doesnt all you have done is stopped potential readers from actually wanting to read your story. There is no need to just randomly make it so two character like it up the ass, so thank you for wasting almost an hour of my time and im sure the hours of many other people who didnt want to read about two obviously straight guys necking on
FireRebel chapter 8 . 1/7
Awwww why?! *overdramatic cry into the wind*. But seriously major cliff hanger and just drops off. So many unanswered questions. *sigh* beautiful work though.
FireRebel chapter 3 . 1/6
Woah! Blown away by another chapter. Gosh this AMAZING!
FireRebel chapter 2 . 1/6
Oohhhh. So fascinating. So different. So wonderful! But does Harry not age as fast as the others. Or are they still in school as well and that back story was a partial flashback but still. You know what I'll actually just go back and reread it. *blushes* especially considering the last update time it would takes a little while to get a response. Erm yeah.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 1/6
Let me just say that was one of THE BEST introduction chapters I've read EVER. If not the best. Wow! I mean yeah it's looking a little super abused Harry but hey it's only chapter one. Let's see where it goes because dang you can write!
Ogrebear chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Very interesting story so fat- I am very interested to know what happens next!

Nice change with Ron btw- he's a big a bigoted bully as Malfoy!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
He is going back because of vomit
moon-halo90 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
I really like this story and hope you update soon! Harry's finally at Hogwarts YEAH!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
I really gotta say this... This story Sucks.

The pacing is Unbearably slow. I don't seem to care about anything. I almost completely skipped the entire story up until this one, and I'm still completely disappointed.
Larisya chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Tunderkiwi chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very poetic style you have there. I will look forward to read rest of it.
Rubellite Game chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Keep it going!
Bormis longbeard chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Please note that the goblin manager / war council leader's name is spelt ragnock.
Alice chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
This is a really interesting story. I would love to see it continued, however it has been years, so it is unlikely to happen. Oh well.
terafirma chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
please update soon this is a great and different story that i would surely like to see the continuation of.