Reviews for Dreams
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was really good. I like how you get into Al's inability to use his senses and his concern for his brother.
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hey, I really like this one. Can't give you any criticism though, 'cause I think you're beyond me in the writing department.

(I thought it was funny you used a Raistlin quote in this. It's weird how many parallels there are between the Majere twins and the Elric brothers, even though the relationship is completely different.)
Gozilla chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Very good! -
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow, that was AWESOME! Honestly, I loved the way you told the story and how you went into Al's point of view. You did such a great job with this, I really loved reading this! Awesome job again! *high fives*
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Well, I honestly think you did quite well. I like the way this fic flows- it's like you said, bittersweet, but definetly not overdone. Al's so in-character, you got the kind, gentleness of his personality down.

What I really got a smile out of was when you had Ed talk about how he'd tell Mustang he'd quit. Got to love that. And Al's hope throughout, how he wasn't only concerned for his brother but for everyone else they'd helped, that they'd be okay too. Little detail like Ed never telling Al about his nightmares, stuff like that. Really nice job!

Sincerely,

Acey

(Wow, I didn't think my rant would inspire anything! That's sweet of you to mention me...)