Reviews for Tea for Two
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Terry sure is an interesting char, the development shown in this fic bodes well. That all is not gloom and doom in the Batverse!
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I liked this very much! Thank you!
Tokogawa chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
good story,terry McGennis is one of my favorite DC characters.
SanChan chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Nice fic. Definitely enjoyed it. You write well in the BB fandom. Although it was a lil cheesy to involve Matt in the crime fighting scene. But hey, it was written well, so I can't complain.
hall442 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Excellent. :) I enjoyed it highly.

Peace.
Quillian chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow, EXCELLENT "sequel" to "Epilogue". :) I can easily see this happening.
Marumae chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Well this is definitely one well written fic, I managed to catch that episode of JLU and it nearly blew me away, I decided to come looking for fic and TADA I find this, definitely adding it to my favorites.
BatmanBeyond316 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
The first fic I have read in a very long time, and it's a good one. Can't wait to start on the sequel!
Sey Lee chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I have to say, one shot or not, this is a well written fanfic. One of the best, if not the best BB fanfic I've read. These past few days, while hunting for a good read, I usually prepare myself for a not so stellar read. But your fic surprised me. The summary was already a pleasant start and after reading through your whole one shot, I have nothing else to say about it but it really is a great fic. Really great job and I'm looking forward to more BB fanfics if you're up for it.
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I saw rthat one
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Not bad. Very interesting. And that recent episode was an absolute shocker. I just can't believe that Bruce Wayne is (partly) the father of Terry McGinnis!

Kinda remonds me of Star Wars, and something from one of my favorite video games, Tales of Symphonia. (I'd rather not spoil the game's biggest suprise for some people who may not have gotten there yet.)
Purest Poison chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This was extremely interesting. I hope that you update soon.
Ken's luver chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Well considering that I hardly watch JLU because it's hardly on here and when it is on, it's on at a time that I can't seem to watch, and the fact that I love Batman Beyond, I have to say it's a good story. I really did enjoy it though naturally some things did go over my head because I haven't seen that episode. But from everything you told me about it, I understand what's going on and was able to piece together some subtle things that must have happened.

It's a great story, very interesting and touching. I really did enjoy it.

Great job again!