Reviews for Surprise
BriannieBee64 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I loved this lol it was Very sexy but romantic...Man Piotr Is so sweet I loved how you wrote thia :)
lala chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This is the reason Colossus is my favorite. He sweet and massive. I loved it. I can image his condom size:) . Yummy!
Nice one chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Not bad, iv seen better but I did I fantastic job
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
While I'm not a fan of Rogan, I think you got the smexy scene between Piotr and Kitty just right. Very excellent story and have a fantastic summer.

From Dixie with Sweet-tea
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
So cute
Zakat chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
"You vill noot talk to mine Keetty like zhat…" Kitty and I had the same reaction. Except I'm pretty sure mine was worse XD
CupcakesAndCoookies chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
PERFECT:) works for me and i guess for everyone
The Dramatic Violet Myles chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Wow way to state the obvious Bobby.
The Dramatic Violet Myles chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Hehe. Peety got laid. Hehe.
The Dramatic Violet Myles chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
If they met when he was nineteen and she was 15. He would be twenty two, instead of twenty four... Right? If not my math skills are worse than i thought.
Pentastic chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Cute and sexy just like the main characters!
Shewolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Eeeeeek! Loved it. But I feel forced to point out that Piotr met Kitty when she was 14 and he was 19. But other than that this story was Da Bomb!
FYI chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
If Kitty was 15 when she meet Piotr and he was 19. That is only a 4 year difference. So, when kitty is 18 then Piotr would be 22 not 24 years old. Kitty would have to be 20 for Piotr to be 24.
The 13th Jinx chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
being the slash freak that I am.. I usually don't read straight sex.. but I love the idea of kitty and pete together so I couldn't resist and I loved it :)

nice going :p