Reviews for His Biggest Fan
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Very, very strange... note to self: mentally challenged, obsessed phans are bad news.

- Adi
Alma Geddon chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I really enjoyed this. An extremely well-written story; with an excellent set-up, great pace and a pay-off that gave me a very wicked smile. Granted, it was disturbing, but it was the twist that I liked; I was fearing this was going somewhere obvious and then you surprised me. I always appreciate that.

I thought that you built up the suspense very nicely and allowed the story to run only so long as it needed to. I had wondered about a few anachronistic words ("fan" being one of them), but the denouement, of course, explains these. There is only one real problem sentence: "the gilt, magnificent crystal chandelier crashing to the stage as the will his commanding voice." is unparsable. I think you're missing something in there.

Aside from that, a wonderful fic. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
ThePhatomsChristineDaae chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow... Seriously, wow. And I thought I was obsessed... o_O I'm glad I never got that bad... So, awesome story. Is it a one chapter deal, or will there be more? Because honestly, I'd like to see more, but it stands quite suffeciently and brilliantly by itself... It's a good read. _
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This was one of my personal favorites from the contest. Original, disturbing, twisted, creepy, mysterious, suspenseful, tragic, angsty, morbidly romantic.. it has everything. I'm not quite sure why, but this one truly disturbed me. IT SCARED ME. Suddenly, I really, really didn't want to play Christine Daae in a POTO production. I think the last paragraph really did it for me. The newspaper article is so bland and ordinary compared to the intense monologue prior to it, and the contrast of it just made it so much more tragic. And it was a mother! Agh!

This got my fifth place vote, as well as my vote for the Disturbing Award. :)
Masqueraders chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
...Woah. That was...Different. In a good way. Now, this makes my obsession seem miniscule. XD

Great job!