Reviews for Bowling, Sports Bras, and Basketball
TWHATT18 chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
UPDATE SOON has been really cute!
mydeartiff chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
luv dis sotry so much!
misswinterjayne chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
are you ever going to finish this story i thought u vowed to never leave a story unfinished please its a great story
ellensin787 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
keep going its cute but i have a question if its a hermione/fred why did you put it under hermione/geogre alot of people do this and i just dont get it
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
thats good please continue the story! :)
lyssalovie chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
OMG! I read this story FOREVER ago... I am still keeping it on my favs. list, in the hopes of you updating. I know that I really shouldn't be talking (seeing as I haven't updated in 6 months) but, COME ON! It's been over TWO YEARS! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I would just like a response as to if you are going to continue this story or not. :( I would love if you did! :)
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Brilliant, bloody brilliant, but what the heck happened to you? Where are you? I want updates! ;)
Theif of the Sand chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Well, your off to a good start though I don't see why I can't have Fred... *hugs Fred*

Fred: ?

You see it all works out...
I read not write chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
WOW!

Plz plz plz update this story soon.

It rocks!
redhead1608 chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
this is a great story, i like it

update soon
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
lol i give people that look alot. love the story
CiceroGuided chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
LOL plz write more soon. its so funne. and really good.
lyssalovie chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm sorry. I know how hectic junior year can be (it's my junior year too!)but I want the next chapter soon please!

MS
EarlGreyTea chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
How cute! lol. This is such a nice story! Keep writing! no rush of course... being in high school myself it is not easy and not too much time to relax...
love is overrated chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
i love this idea its a great story by the way hermiones eyes are brown