Reviews for Sickness of the Heart
Beautiful!
Jane chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
Your doing an amazing job on this story iLOVE the story so much I took all the time I had to read it
Camille JA chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
This chapter was very interesting and though you said it was long, it really didn't feel like it. Great authors know how to keep their readers engulfed no matter the length! So sometimes, the longer the better 'til we think that we want more:)
nifolofaxoxo chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
WOW great story n ending although i felt really sad for peter but awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
Loved the story! Conflicted about the ending though, haha :) seems odd that Peter Pan isn't the prince of neverland anymore, and with Hook gone who will they fight? Lol but I did enjoy it and I appreciate that it wasn't a cop-out ending
Peter Pan the Magnificent chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
Nice chapter! What is Hook up to?(don't answer that. I'll find out)

P.S. I loved that last authors note. 'The all knowing author' lol! Sometimes when I write I'll have someone do something without knowing what they're up to until later. (in other words I make the readers believe I'm the 'All knowing author' when I'm just as ignorant as them. MUAHAHA!
Peter Pan the Magnificent chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Sleeping Beauty?
Soul chapter 19 . 4/29/2009
As much as I loved the story, I didn't like the ending.

Everyone else did, but I didn't, and that makes me feel mean xD

I guess I really wanted Peter to get HIS powers back, and Wendy to get better. Or maybe both of them having some of the powers, I dunno. *cries*
dylanmarie chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
Yay! great little story you've got here! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
MicWhite10 chapter 19 . 11/2/2008
that was an incredible story! It was beautifully well done, thanx for writing it!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 19 . 8/21/2008
That was so cute! Very sad at times, too. I can't believe Wendy almost died so many times. That's like, a world record, or something. I'm glad they managed to solve everything, especially the illness and Hook's plot. Although it's pretty dang creepy that Wendy killed all those men all by herself...ew...(shudders) That ending was really cute. It wasn't overdone like it could have been. It came close on the line about Wendy being Peter's wings, but the circumstances allowed it to all work out. Nice story!
Cassaleena11 chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
im sorry to say this but i didnt like the ending. I mean i would have much preffered something along the lines of Wendy using that potion that hook tried to use just to give peter back all of his powers .. like only drinking half of the potion so they each had some powers and they could still be together. but nontheless i still liked most of the story.. in fact i loved it .. until it reached its end.
Brittnay chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
this a cute story
Kcc1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
this is a good story...I hope it ends well...
Amanthya chapter 19 . 11/6/2007
Your ideas concerning Hook's origin, the fairy council, and heart sickness were incredably original and fit in nicely with all of the versions, I think. It was very enjoyable to read.