Reviews for Different Happening
CrystalVixen93 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
TabbyKat chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I know your stories are on Hiatus, but I do hope you'll continue. you truly are a gifted writer.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
oh dear, prankster!Harry breaking down stereotypes XD hope you come back to this one!
Furionknight chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I look forward to more :)
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I love it soo much more pleaseeeee!
Intelligensia chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
brill
Cayti Leigh chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
love the story! any hope of it being continued?

keep writing,

Cayti Leigh
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
I do hope that you will continue this one day; it had me laughing like crazy. I absolutely love the idea of Neville, Draco, Ron and Harry being put in those houses!
Proof of Nothing chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
-Is laughing hysterically.- That. Was. HILARIOUS! I love it!
MercuryPilgrim chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Wow. I mean REALLY wow. This is amazing, fabulous, fantastic and awesome. In that order. I LOVE it! I made me laugh out loud and then my family started looking at me strangely... still, please, please PLEASE carry on with this! It's a work of epic fantabulation of the highest degree! In other words, it's my new favourite humourous fic. I just can't compliment it enough!
loonyXtune chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
GREAT STORY! OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I LAFFED SO HARD!
NutHazelNut chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Loved it.

Mm, am I to think you have stopped writing the story? Because I mean 4 years IS a big time...

I hope you find time to finish this because it's hilarious.

Okey thats about it.

I'd say update soon but as you know I'd problably stay waiting, that is if you don't update o.O

So Update soon -.o *crosses her fingers*
Shadow Starfire chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
you should keep writing all of your stores they are all very good.
kat3495 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
darling i must say that your stories are the funniest stories i have ever read! if you keep writing i will keep writing!

Ron-Slytherin (I fell off my bed laughing)

Neville- Ravenclaw (I am not lady-like and snorted with laughter! ;-) )

Harry- HufflePuff (I think i gave my mum a heart attack with my loud laughter!)

Draco- gryffindor (HOLY EFFIN HELL! I LOVE IT!) :)

keep writing hun, even if it is for the fun of it. that is the main reason to write! have fun and be creative!

3 Kat
shiftyless chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Just damn bloody awesome, like how everything is like written just fantastical can't wait 2 find out what happens next & what every1s reactions will b