Reviews for Preparing for the Game: Recovery
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/15
Love your Ginny
Hairy Harry chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
It was well done, but reminds me of one of the more amusing things I see in fan fiction. It's usually Ginny or Hermione, while trying to stop Harry from being in a mood, who points out how self absorbed he's acting and how everything doesn't revolve around him. The amusing part is, even if he wasn't the title character, after finding out about the prophesy Harry knows for a fact it really IS all about him!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Neat story idea! It's nice seeing a little bit of what Harry was thinking about seeing his fascination with her develop over time. :)
karma11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i love all your stories
theweezerlover chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Aww, this is so cute! :D

Harry is so cute. Hehe.

I can't wait to read the other ones!
ai-cr-ma-ab chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Loves it. Very sweet and fluffy. :-)

Much love, Aina
Ginnypotterfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I love reading your stories. Please continue to post

I am looking forward to reading part two of seeking the truth
Pearlita chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
nice keep it up.
S.N. Blade chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed on the first story, but I absolutely loved it. I think you've captured Ginny very well.
volleypickle16 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hey great chapter!
lacy chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
wonderful! ) so is the a prequal to seeking the truth or another story entirely?
glenlightarrow chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Interesting ! When are you going to do the sequal though?
IamSiriusgrl chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is so sweet! I'm so happy you got this up! I've been waiting! I loved the chapter! Update soon!
miraculous-disaster-91 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Hey, this story isn't so bad. I thought you were going to do another sequel or something like that. But this is great! Don't change your intentions and good luck with releasing your stories before HBP! OMG, I can't wait for the release!
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Brilliant! I absolutely loved this.