Reviews for Before it Began
Amazing Person chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Lilys patronus was actually a doe instead of a cat
Guest chapter 43 . 6/1/2013
That was insanely depressing :( PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEAL ABOUT HARRY'S l
LIFE WITH THE DURSLEYS!
MissHipsterLolo chapter 43 . 1/27/2013
OMG. I loved it to pieces! Amazing end!
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i think i have read this story...
Sally Sue chapter 43 . 1/4/2008
this was a really good story, i only read lily and james fanfics, but this wasn't really about any particular character it was about a war and what it did it people, i really liked that - i haven't seen many storys like that so it put a twist on your story. thank you for writing it. for some constructive criticism your story is very jumpy but the ideas are great.
sonex9 chapter 30 . 4/1/2007
Excellent story apart from the spelling mistakes, but no one is perfect. I think you should put some of seritha's stories in your C2 she also writes amazing Harry Potter fanfiction.
x-mako-x chapter 41 . 12/6/2006
Courtney! How are you? That chapter was amazing! you know what? If i didnt know that you had wrote this story i would have seriously thought that J.K Rowling had wrote this! Iit is absolutely incredible. It is touching and emotional and it made me cry! And i only cry when i think a story is absolutely fantabulous and when a character dies in it. You should be very proud of your self. I hope to hear from you soon

xNicx
All Things Go chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
i love you story! and alice and frank are getting married on the same day that the 5th harry potter movie comes out (im such a nerd) anyway im going to go read the next chapter now!
dreamergirl86 chapter 43 . 9/11/2006
OMG I absolutley LOVE this story. I cried so hard these last few chapters. I know its been a while since last time I responded but I just couldn't stop myself to stop reading even to write a response. This has got to be the best ending that I have ever read (and I've read alot of endings) I mean the passion and the different point of views I mean it is just so overwelmingly wonderful that I'm still kinda out of it. I hope that you are not to dissapionted in me not replying to every chapter but again I just couldn't stop once I started reading! Also I LOVE how you portrayed everyone's own grief, Remus' exspecially. Hope all your other stories end up just like this too.
Selena Hufflepuff chapter 43 . 9/1/2006
Sad! So, so sad Courtney…

You described everyone’s feelings and emotions perfectly. Remus is in complete shock; he lost all his friends and now he’s all alone in the world. Cadence is feeling guilty. And She doesn’t know what to believe, especially because she trusted in Sirius. She’s just like Remus, she’d lost Serena, Calli and now Lily… Alice is distraught and Frank is also sad.

I loved when you described when they all met for the first time, it was so sweet.

Hm, curious, who was in the graveyard and read Lily’s poem, was it Regulus Black?

I loved the poem and Harry will get his meaning when he reads it… in the sequel, I mean :).

OMG, so sad what happened to the Longbottoms. It was a very well written scene and so powerfull.

“With the ending of their lives, their shattered souls joined the fragments of their broken hearts.” Beautiful, beautiful line.

Poor Cady she just wanted to apologize to Sirius and tell him that she loved him. At least she fought back the dementors but it was so sad when she died. I wanted to cry.

“As a last bit of goodness, and hope died in the frozen purgatory of Azkaban, two more lives joined the broken and forgotten. It was the shattering of times before it really began...and only fragments were left to piece back the puzzle.”

This chapter was so amazingly sad, you described those dark times perfectly.

A wonderfully sad end to a wonderful story.

Thank you for writing it and I’m looking forward to the sequel ;). Until then I want you to know that thiss was one of he most beautiful stories I've ever read and it's ging to be in my memory forever.

Your friend,

Selena Hufflepuff chapter 42 . 9/1/2006
I hate Peter and what he did has not forgiveness… I load him with all my being.

An he stole Harry’s stone, hm, that’s not a good sign, or is it?

It was dreadful to watch Sirius’ sadness when he heard that Harry had stopped Voldemort and that both his friends were dead

It was so frustrating to watch Peter escape and Sirius being taken to Azkaban.

Everyone is so happy that Voldemort has disappeared that no one really cares about Harry’s destiny apart from a few group of people in the whole wizarding community. That’s so sad. I really liked that Harry’s eyes only turned full green after what had happened.

It was great that Dumbluedore cast a spell that only a Potter can enter Godric’s Hollow. That’s really interesting, you know. :)

Oh, what have really happened to Calli, is she dead? Is she working for Voldemort under the Imperious Curse? I don’t know what’s worth, poor girl.

Excelent work as usual, I loved it.

Selena Hufflepuff chapter 41 . 9/1/2006
*Cries*

This chapter was so sad Courtney, so sad… so intense and powerful.

It was heart wrenching to see Lily’s and James’ lives being ripped from them… watching those two wonderful souls leaving this world never to return. To watch their courage, their fought to the very end to protect their son ’(.

I wish I could turn back time and change their tragic destiny, but I can’t.

This chapter was so wonderfully well written that I am at a lack for words to describe what it made me feel. I’m still drenched in sadness.

Thank you for writing this scene so well.

I admire your talent.

Your friend,

Selena Hufflepuff chapter 40 . 9/1/2006
Hey Courtney, I’m so sorry I took so long to review the last chapters of you wonderful story.

I will review them all now, though ;).

This chapter was so sad. I’m so sorry for James, Lily and Harry. They went though so much grieve before their tragic death.

I want to hurt Peter, I really do.

Sirius told Cadence about what he has to do, good.

I loved when Lily performed the spell to protect Harry.

Lovely chapter,

AlinnyWeasley chapter 43 . 8/29/2006
How could you do this to all of us!I just totally cried my eyes out reading the last part!UGH!Well I hope you have time to write a sequel!I cant wait!
Fizzing Whizbees chapter 34 . 8/23/2006
i love this story! i was wondering thoug, if i could steal your awesome phrase at the end, 'still holding her with all the love in the world'. im not sure if i will end up using it, but i'd figure i'd get permission just in case.

GREAT STORY!