Reviews for Before it Began
bee90 chapter 28 . 11/30/2005
hey! awesome chapter... so dramatic! I hope Calli's alright... she better be... well neways, yay for the quick update!

*Paige*
PotterSnitch7 chapter 28 . 11/29/2005
i loved it, very good, thanks for the fast update!
Selena Hufflepuff chapter 28 . 11/29/2005
Amazing, amazing, amazing! Sorry I’m in lack of a better word to describe this chapter ;).

You achieved to talk about Lilly and James; Alice and Frank; and Callidora and Cadence. Three different scenes brilliantly described.

Now where to start? Adriel would be a beautiful name for a girl but… we know it’s Harry :D. I really like the name, Adriel sounds magical.

Alice and Frank are so sweet together; why oh why do they have to suffer so much at the Death Eaters’ hands in the future. I’m very fond of them and it’s so sad to know what’s going to happen to them :(.

The rescue scene was absolutely fantastic; the adrenaline was blatant. And I think that the wet towel was a great idea ;).

Aw! Poor Muggle and poor little girl that was a very emotional scene! I mean she came back to cry over her Dad and… Oh, and Calli… what had happened to her? I’m so curious I truly hope she’s fine.

Thank goodness Alice is there now, to help Cadence and Callidora!

I’m so glad you updated soon, I wasn’t expecting. It was a very nice surprise :).

I’ll say again, great chapter! You really have a knack for keeping your readers tied to the story. Keep writing this incredible story and update as soon as possible; I’ll be waiting,

Sónia
ermykneeandwheezy chapter 28 . 11/29/2005
Wow that was an amazing (not to mention a bit frightening!) lol Now I'm getting more anxious then ever to read the next chapter so update ASAP! (no pressure though lol)
RoseOfBlood chapter 28 . 11/29/2005
Good job courtney. way to go. *snicker* Smoke Shock *snicker* *considers that fact that she named a story for a school project 'Tanir's Tale'* *decides that smoke shock really isn't so bad* Really, it was good.
emazey chapter 28 . 11/29/2005
OMI GOSH! I guess Calli is dead? But still, OMI GOSH! in a state of shock. You wrote this chapter really well, especially when Calli was looking for the children and their mother and also, you should had seen my mouth when the beam fell. I SWEAR it hit floor, i can only imagine how Calli felt to see a child being crushed, I think it was a wise descisions to not go into any more details about how the child was crushed, my imagination took control about the gruesome side to being squished under a flaming beam.

Anyway, i'm slightly depressed because of this new policy. WHY AREN'T I A MEMBER WHY? Well erm *coughs uneasily* so I left my email instead :)

Keep writing, don't even think about giving up on it because it would just be a crime. hehe
Lady Merlin chapter 28 . 11/29/2005
ohmygosh! dont tell me, she's gonna go in and kill herself, den, um, Lily n James(drool) r having baby den, um, dey die? ps, damn good story!
x0davidsgurl0x chapter 28 . 11/28/2005
YOu shal pay!you shall pay very dearly/...leave me with another cliff hanger eh? you gotaa STOP! please... i have to get out of my corner! i'm getting closterphobic(sp?) anyhoo great chapterand hope to see the next one too.
RoseOfBlood chapter 27 . 11/26/2005
NO! there are currently no more chapters for me to read! ARGH! good luck with all the work...work sucks. good chapter, and nice title choice.
RoseOfBlood chapter 26 . 11/26/2005
ya, sirius does rock everyone's socks. you got all the symptoms right, but in a way that made it fairly obvious. good job, and hope you keep writing.
RoseOfBlood chapter 25 . 11/26/2005
Is Alice...pregnant?

um, great job, your writing is really good for someone in gr. 9. though wouldn't voldemort know if sirius was lying to him? he could always tell when wormtail was lying in the books. he was also way m,ore powerful than ever at this time, so, ya. hey, email me if u get the chance, I'd love to talk to you about the books and stuff.
cool chick chapter 27 . 11/22/2005
I LOVE your story! I have read the whole thing and the title is excellent. I cant wait for u to update again!
complicated123 chapter 27 . 11/19/2005
great chapter! us reviewers and authors have got to stick together, through thick and thin! haha! i can't wait to find out what'll happen! update soon! :)
IvyCreed6 chapter 27 . 11/18/2005
Like the chapter! I love your referances to buckbeak it adds humor to to writing for people who know the entire story...
Selena Hufflepuff chapter 27 . 11/17/2005
Oh, I’m so curious here about what is going to happen to Calli and Cadence. It was very nice to get to know them better, really.

I personally think that it was good for Callidora starting to go out with Kenneth. We all knew it would never work out between her and Remus, so it was nice for both of them while it lasted, I guess :).

Great idea having Cadence to know Buckbeak before Sirius, especially because she is his girlfriend.

Definitely you chose a meaningful title; it suited both their situation at the end of the chapter and Callidora’s emotional life; besides I think it is a very catchy title.

Only now I realized I haven’t commented on your choose of names. I just love the names of the new characters and I think they very suitable to J. K. Rowling’s. She likes unusual and captivating names like yours.

Anyway I really loved this chapter! Your doing an amazing job :)!

Well I can barely wait for your next chapter, update as soon as you possibly can, please. I’ll be waiting!

Sónia