Reviews for Before it Began
scarbolt chapter 42 . 8/9/2006
wow...
grannyHPfan chapter 42 . 8/9/2006
I HATE PETER, WISH HE HAD DIED IN SCHOOL. Curse canon, let's figure a way for them to survive & help teach Harry to be better prepared to fight for his life. Smiles sadly, if only wishes could be reality. Great chappie, heart breaking. Until next time. LKM
An Aspiring Author chapter 41 . 8/5/2006
i can't believe that it isnt over! i am so excited and i can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
Italian Dream chapter 41 . 8/5/2006
its the end. how horribly sad this all is. i feel like im about to cry. it was so well written. i just cant believe its over. lily and james. such a fascenating yet tragic story. well im glad its not over but ohh this is just so sad. you did an amazing job writing it though.
scarbolt chapter 41 . 8/4/2006
aw the ending was sad, but it had to be, you described it very well. thanks! :/
ermykneeandwheezy chapter 41 . 8/4/2006
Wow you did such a great job! I seriously have tears in my eyes right now! Sure there's emotional involvement in being a writer, but there's also some in being a reader! I love how Lily and James had the whole 'I love you' "As I do you" session right before it happened. To me that was the most perfect thing that could have happened right before their deaths. It's really sad about Cadence..and even though she's only a character I'm kind of mad at her for bugging Sirius so much. Just proves that your story comes alive! Anyway here I am ranting again...with tears still in my eyes, great chapter and I really can't stand to wait for the next!
AlinnyWeasley chapter 41 . 8/4/2006
This last part made me cry!
DarkMaidenTerri chapter 41 . 8/4/2006
I never liked soon
WhiteCamellia chapter 41 . 8/4/2006
Ohh wow! Its not over? Well in that case...carry on! great job w/ this chapter!

~Ryanne~
Italian Dream chapter 40 . 8/4/2006
wow you're such a fast updater these days! im gone for like 5 days and you have 3 chapters up, either that or i dont check enough lol. but wow. that was a very deep and hard chapter to read. and the next will be even harder im sure. you wrote everything amazingly. but i have one question. that malachite pendant isnt mentioned in the books so how could harry still have it. oh whatever just wondering i suppose. but so good. i dont want to read the next, tragedy is so horrible... but update soon.
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 18 . 8/3/2006
Yay! I love post hogwart Lily/James fics. But you would be surprised at how hard they are to find! This story was exactly what I was looking for when I went 'story hunting' earlier! Awesome story! Kudos to you! (Is that how you spell it? Whatever, you get the gist!)
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
A ... Li ... W ... *squeal!* Yay! Alice got married and is now destined to become mother of the almost squib (but we love him anyway)Neville! I was leaning into the screan the whole chapter. He, I'm all bubbly inside! _
scarbolt chapter 40 . 8/3/2006
aw awesome chapter!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
you didn't tell us the results of thier prank! *pout*
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I like it. Lily seems in character. I'll read more and review later too!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »