Reviews for Disturbing, Ain't It?
nomnom chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ahahaha!that was hilarious!
Happy Mooing Octopus chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
nice one:) really fun fics are kinda rare... so cool!:) yep the 'you broke my boyfriend' line sounded so weirdly funny:) Nice one
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
*Hero is laughing too hard to leave a useful review*
DammmitJanet chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
lol nice...
Anhayla chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*ROTFLMAO* Hokey smokes, that had me howling. I usualy don't like all dialog fics, but this one was too funny!

"You. Broke. My. BOYFRIEND!"

Classic! :)
Orion Kohaishu chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow. Sillyfic! Soo silly!

I loved the "You. Broke. My. BOYFRIEND!" line. It was funny.

Good job, very silly and fun to read.

-Orion
Peachy Lime Daiquiri chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wow...that's insane. Was the disturbing movie they saw Hannibal? Cuz that's what you said inspired the ficcie, but I dunno, since I've never seen Hannibal. Most likely never will. Kinda put me in mind of War of the Worlds. I saw that today (um, yesterday for you). It wasn't bad. It took me a little to understand it, but I got it in the end. Hehehe...LOVERZ Piotr's automatic response. Well, everyone mispronounces it, so, yeah. And Kurt does use the -bamf- line too much. I still don't get how no one noticed that in the "Middleverse" eppie. Like NO ONE noticed that Kurt was arguing with Scott and then disappeared in a cloud of nasty smoke. RIGHT. But whatever. Um...yeah. ALL-DIALOGUE FICCIES ROCKETH!
Freak87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
So I take it they watched Hannibal? Hmm I didn't think the movie was that disturbing. About whether it made any sense... well I've only seen it all the way through once, and don't really remember how much sense it actually did make... I was watching parts of it on TV earlier though, its not that bad. Anyway the fic was very amusing, keep up the good work.
todd fan chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
tee hee, loved it, aww, such madness

"..."