Reviews for Stabbed
PoNy chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I love Leo :3 this was so sad dough :( But it was very good :D
yukio87 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LEO IS DEAD! I'M WANNA KILL MYSELF!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?
jadebabe2000 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
OMG that was so sad. I am not an emotional person OK? but you had me onthe edge of tears on that ending. It was soo much better than your first installment I felt the feeling so much passionately then the first time.
Keep writing...
tennisgirl16 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
omg so sad leo asking for permission to die and everything
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
It was good.. even though our poor Leo died…
jayfeather63 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
That was just can u please tell me where u live so i can personally thank u.(polishes gun)
tmntlover2013 chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Great job on the story i liked it a lot., it made a cry so much that by the end I was hugging my pillow really tight, and it was hard to type poor Leo (cries more).
the grudge movie fan chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
R U OUTA' UR FUCKIN MIND!KILLING LEO LIKE THAT!I'M GONNA FUCKIN KILL U MAN!FUCKIN KILL U!IN UR SLEP!
Raphfan chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Wow. Absolutly amazing! I am and always have been a huge fan of Raph, all I can say about Leo is, not so much. Usually I don't mind (too much) when Leo gets killed in a fic but this one had me bawling!

The whole "I want permission" thing seemed so Leo that I couldn't stand it! And of course Raph would try to make it easier for him to go even though it will probably make Leo's death tougher for him (can we say guilt trip).

Potential sequel on how Donnie and Mikey react to Raph giving him permission to die, do they blame him?

Oh my goodness, great piece of fic, I take my hat off to you (or I would if I were wearing one).
Patterson1219 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Very happy it wasn't a one shot... the second part made the story! Absolutely heart wrenching how Leo asked for Raph to give him permission to go... *sigh* Wonderful fic, thanks so much for writing it!
Plia chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
i luved the story but i can not believe you killed him OH MY GOD are u nuts! i was so saddened by the ending

x
Puldoh chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
No, boohoo, i'm crying, poor Leo, poor Raph, porr Mikey and Donnie. Wah! Okay, i'm okay, but u gotta show another chapter or something. I wanna see how they react, please? Lemme know, and i'l stop crying.
authoroftherose chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
i read it again and cried and cried! so sweet. i know you most likly don't want to hear my rambling... again but i wanted to let you know that this fic is one that when somones in the mood can be read over and over! great job!
authoroftherose chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Aw I am a *sniff* huge Leo fan but I still love this fic!
eeveemew chapter 2 . 9/23/2007