Reviews for Anyone, Anyone But Me
biblioholic chapter 18 . 1/26
That was a beautiful story! I love it so much! Thank you for writing it.

In a way I wish there was a conclusive ending, but maybe it's better not to know.

The Robert/Genie character you created is a wonderful piece of fiction. I love his sense of humour (especially with the Voldemort-phoenix story).

Keep writing!
Empty Thoughts chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
This is one of those stories that are kind of like a punch to the heart. It's a depressing ending, but a satisfying one.
Abraxan chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
What a lovely story! You have a very graceful style of writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Beautiful but heartbreaking story...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2013
Great story. Depressing ending.
StrawberryBlack chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Hellou!
despite the kiss between naomi and harry i loved the entire fic :D
thank you!
Hippothestrowl chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Very powerful story and excellent storytelling. Surprisingly dreadful word errors and sentence constructions that slightly take the edge off it but the story itself is amazing. Pace is great. Interest consisent. Characterisation is excellent. It's a real page-turner.

Strangely, the story mirrors reality in that it leaves an uncomfortable emotion even though it's fiction - just like a dead world that's been erased.
jalapeno bagels chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
This story was amazing and beautiful. You evoke such emotion within the words you weave. Thank you.
ak chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
├ža tourne en rond! dur dur!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Gods I'm crying now.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
"I'd like to see my mother now," he said. There was a long moment of silence afterward.

Geez. Making me cry. Geez.
Nicole Evans Shay chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
The part about Christine dying on her way to the hearing about the adoption of Harry just tears my heart into a tiny little pieces. It's like you shattered my heart and stepped on it and buried it in the ground. That's just how much it hurts. Baw.

It's gotten to the point where I think Christine is actually in Harry's photo album. DX

The last few paragraphs about Robert's description was really moving.

I loved just about everything in this fic, and I can't believe Alana McGrath isn't real. Aw. Poor Matt McGrath, too.

A job very, very well done. :')
PapillonMagique chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
This story was very moving adn just the feels I can't I have cried so much. TT-TT you wrote a really in depth piece and I can't wait to read the others. :)
Lifespire chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
Damn, why am I crying?
Lifespire chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
My god. I love this fic. Poor Harry...I don't really like Hermione. Sorry about that.