Reviews for Palpatine's Melon
DarthRuinous chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Many years later, and I still find this story hilariously random.

"With much difficulty, Palpatine started to walk towards his Palace. When he was near the Royal Duck Pond a strong breeze came along and blew his thin body into the water. Luckily, the Imperial Red Guards were near and managed to beat off most of the hungry fish with their big force pikes. Finally the flattened ruler was hauled indoors where he wasn't seen for many days."

That almost made me feel sorry for him, poor guy. Thanks for making a good clean tale for laughs. :)
my old first account lol chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
That is SO sweet!
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A great story. Very funny.
TortugaTourGuide chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Free melon today! I'm probably bugging you, going through all your old fics and leaving reviews.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
oh my god, I loved this! Yum now I'm hungry!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hey, Luke I need this chocolate bar enlarged, okay!
marauder4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
lol that was cute and funny, i luved it!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
[“I agree. And what made it so special is that I spent it with you.” Vader told his son as he opened the door]AWW...thats so sweet!
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
melons... random. I LIKE IT! yay, funny.
Livilin chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
this was so cool! especially when Palpy was squashed by his giant melon! mwuahahaha! aw, such a sweet, happy ending! yay! long live fluff!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
This is hilarious in an insane and cute sort of way. I love the part where the Emperor has to be saved by the red gaurds from the evil fish of doom.
KrazywithaK chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I laughed until I cried...hooray for huge melons!
SmileVampy chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*blinks* That was so random and whacked out.. funny. poor Han, having to do Palpie's (O_o) bidding and stuff. On a side note when I saw the title I thought about Palpitine's head...
VampireKidKara chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
AHHAHAHAAHAHA! That was so funny! I loved when Palpy got squished by the mellon. Poor Han's being worked to death, haha. I thought the end was kinda cute. Father and Son Kodak Moment(tm)! Haha. You rock.
Tiana Calthye chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Somehow, I can see Palpatine crazily yelling about "Get it off me!" Though I do think Han would've demanded and or conned pay off of him somehow too... (snrk)

Very amusing.