Reviews for Sunset at Port Gold
fightingdreamer21 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
this is a great story really good
Kaydreams chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
I loved the story! _
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
ok, story's good but i loved the ending! the characterization was great and i loved the detailed kiss/"make out session." my favorite part of it all:

“You staring at me, Nami?” Luffy asked mischievously, peering at her from the corner of his eye as he noticed his navigator's intense gaze.

“Uh, no...”

“It's okay if you were,” he admitted, coming to stand closer to her so their foreheads knocked together lightly. “I know I'm cute,” He punctuated his last sentence with an award winning smile that left Nami with her mouth agape.

“Why you – you-” her shocked stuttering was cut short as Luffy slanted his mouth over hers and drew her in for another one of the many kisses he had been assaulting her with all day, having wasted no time in taking it up as his new favorite hobby. Nami had to admit she didn't mind, at all, but she worried that one day soon the others might catch them in the act. Plus, she had never thought that Luffy would be so forward and it was angering her how wrapped around his finger she was when he got all demanding and sexy. In most other aspects of their complicated relationship she felt relatively in control due to her intellectual advantages, but when he trailed his finger down her spine like that and bit on her lower lip she had the mental capacity of an earth worm.

Not to be pervy or anything but i think you should do a lemon fic.i think you'd pull it off brilliantly, with your natural characterization in both behaviour and speech. Luffy serios demanding me drool. The few LuNa lemon fics that i have actually read SUCK but i think yours would totally RULE!

Ja Ne! :D :)

Raven the Ravenous chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
This was the best LuffyxNami fic I've ever read, hands down! I understand how you feel about Luffy's character but here's a tip: If you wanna write the character in character BE the character. That is, while you're writing the dialogue or scene with character, imagine that you're them, BECOME that character. That's how I overcame my trouble with Luffy and he is the most confusing male character and character out of all the Straw Hats. I'd say Nami is the hardest female to portray since it is just mind-boggling to see a romantic side of her, to no one of course other than Luffy, in her own way *grins sheepishly*

That's is why I love this couple, they're so much fun to play around with and I love a good challenge! I could never see anything about ZoNa or SaNa in a romantic view, never. Enough rambling out of me but this is the last chapter so I wanted to give a really great review for this touching, fluffy finish. :)
Raven the Ravenous chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Rest assured, I did not know that Jon Jon was Hardcandy Sweet at all so you really did one hell of a surprise on us and Zoro's finally here (where the hell did that Marimo head go to the last chapter?) The next chapter is the last? Well that's great but why didn't you change the status from updated to complete so some people don't get confused?
Raven the Ravenous chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Now it's your typical guy goes and saves his girl fic, which I like to be honest. Well, the relationship between Luffy and Nami is really hard to consider and even see but I don't blame you for making this chapter mushy a bit. I'm gonna keep on reading to find out what happens next.
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wow this is awesome, amazing, astounding, artistically well-done! Gosh, I hope they clean themselves, at least Nami since it would be rather unpleasant of them to run about smelling like last week's lunch though it could prove an advantage to their new foes lol.

Whew whoever this Hardcandy Sweet is along with her candy-themed gang (pirates and their themes, that's a given), I hope Luffy's cured of the poison soon.

This fic's been sitting here for so long, having not been updated, what gives? Why are you not updating? C'mon now, there's not enough LuNa on this site and too much yaoi and even ZoNa (which is HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE) and don't get me about the SaNa. Those three kinds of pairings, I don't like, well I could tolerate SaNa a bit but I'm more of a LuNa. Yeah...I'll read the next chapter next time. I've read enough for today.

Two years... Damn...I hate my life.
Brenediction chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Awesome story
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
wow. thats all i can say. wow.
total-manga-freak chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
I loved the story! seriously one of the best luffynami fic i hav read, please write more like these! can't wait XD
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 4 . 3/1/2007
Ah! What a brilliant ending for a brilliant story! You're simply brilliant! XD

That confession part, y'know, where Luffy says "I think that's what made me choke,"? That made me laugh so hard! I could just imagine that happening!

Anyways, as I must say again because much like my sister I do tend to repeat myself, that was a fantabulous story and you are a fantabulous author! I think I adore you more for doing something that I've yet to accomplish myself; actually finishing a chapter story. I can see why you're so proud! -

Happy authoring and keep up the absolutely brilliant, fantabulous work!

David Jaxon chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
while i apreciate the story and the action you need to get your facts straight about luffy

He cannot bounce arrows back at people arrows are piercing weapons he can only bounce back blunt weapons like bullets

other than that nice
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Wow! I didn't expect that (and I read mystery novels all the time)! Fantastic! And Zoro appearing randomly at the end, classic. I'm still loving it! On to the next chapter! -
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Omigosh! This was so funny and awesome! I'm absolutely loving it! Can't wait to continue readin'! _

littleAliengrl chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
this chapter was so awesome.i love how wel written it was!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »