Reviews for Sunset at Port Gold
littleAliengrl chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
i really love your stories rio grande!please find it in your heart to still write that vampire idea you had about luffy!i'm dying to read anything typed by you!you're such a great writer,you're making me look bad!gr!lol please make it!i really wanna know what a vampire luffy would be like!
Lina Darkstar chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Your Luffy is deliberately devious. This strikes me as fundamentally OOC, as amusing as it is to read. Also, Arlong ! Alabasta, yo.
Silver974 chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
Your fic is truly one of the best Luffy Nami pairing story i read. You should make more Luffy Nami fics cause i know it'll come out as great as this one.
Osanagokorochi chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
You once again stun me with your undeniable skills! I was completely entranced by your lovely story, and was lead around by the nose by your neat little plot twist. I also fell heavily into the fluff you built up for Luffy and Nami, and have been wallowing there comfortably ever since.

You have a way with language I have come across nowhere else. Either that writing is all your own, or you simply read a completely different class of book than me, which I find unlikely, seeing your enthusiasm over(and similar habits concerning) the Harry Potter books. _

All in all, it wasn't so horribly OOC as you claim (which is usually the case in writers of your stature-and even if it wasn't, it wouldn't matter to the reader because they'd be too satisfied with the fluffiness to even bother complaining about the irrationality of it all), and you still have my unwavering envy. And as a side note, may I suggest you mark this fic as 'complete'? You seem so proud about that fact, it surprised me that it was not hailed as such in the info blurb.

Thank you for your heavenly contribution to the world of fanfiction; One Piece in particular, this time! And one last thing I would like to add-

'Tonsil Hockey.'

XD Where on earth did you come up with such an awesomely suiting-and mind-blowingly hilarious-epithet? I bow humbly to your almighty-ness.

Ever your fan,

Koru-chan
Innocent Innuendo chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Cute. I loved it.

Luffy/Nami makes me happy.
andrew sherman chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
that was probably the best fanfict about a love intrest i have evere read. the charecter descriptions were accurate, and the love scenes were... i dunno... but they werent the kind of sappy things you see in movies. keep up the good

P.S. the vamp. luffy sounds like a good story line. kreepy
Picca chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! .

Thanks for writing it! _
Cutie Blossom chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
Now this was an enjoyable story! You kept the characters very close to their true personality as you could! No OOC! YAY! ...course I do like my share of OOC, though. Anyway, great story!
Aoikami Sarah chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Great first chapter, yay lxn! Yay neat OCs!
vicious-kitsune chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
This was really great. You're a brilliant writter, I shall have to spend the next few months going through your other fics. I thought you did a good job on the characterisations, especially with Luffy since he always struck me as someone that would be difficult to write. There were a few times when I found myself thinking he was acting a bit un-Luffyish, but not that many. I just really loved it, I hope you'll write some more L/N.
velcroSUNSHINE chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
YAY! I loved it! _
Wandering Chocobo chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
AH! That was so brilliant! It had action, it had humour, it had FLUFF! (I'm such a sucker for fluff...;), Aw! I wanna read it all over again and again and again! THANKYOU for such a wonderful fanfic!
lady-warrioress chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
that was interesting and funny. what a nice story :D keep it up. :D
Bella1893 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Sorry to repoet but I did figure it out. But don't worry, it took me a while to. Good story keep going.
Freedom chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
nice story i really enjoyed it.. thanks for the wonderful story. it's like one of the best stories on this site!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »