Reviews for Sunset at Port Gold
Oribella chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
I like this story! It's so sweet! _ Keep up the good work!
Big R chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
This was a great story! Great job righting it!
Sanctity of Ash chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
WOW! this is the best One Piece story and the first finshed fanfic story i EVER read.. all the other stories is like.. never going to be finshed or something.. i like you very much and your my faverate author hmm.. let's see... in the world! i don't like JK rowling since she didn't put harry and Cho back together.. and i don't really like any other books so.. yea.. anyways, back to the story. the bad thing in this story is that it's TOO SHORT! i need more.. much more.. so please write another one piece story similar to this one.. not that vampire one.. seriously.. where do you get those ideas? why would you want to change the characters into something it's not? so yea.. this is the way i like it.. a perfect love story for me.. no stupid lemons that doesn't connect with anything.. also, this story is based on actual feelings not sex. and you know? i rarely read rated T stories cause i usually read rated M since there is more descriptive violence.. however they all seem to have some lemon in it, which i would like if it isn't so stupid.. like i said before it doesn't connect with the story.. so.. it's better to read something that has feelings in it.. anyways i talk too much.. but this is the best love story.. and yea i like it VERY much.. thank you for writing such wonderful story.. and your one of the best writers there is cause you actually update fast and finsh the story.. even though it should have been longer.. i hate people who doesn't update for like 2 month.. it's like reading a good book but can't flip the page.. so BYE BYE i would probably read your other stories too : )
Yukiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I think it's really really good! I can't wait to read chapter two! It was kind of long, but it was a good story.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is a cute and cool story. Please continue. Luffy and Nami forever.
Vivi007Nee chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I copied and pasted alot of this onto notepad so I can read it offline, but I've read enough up front to know that you're an amazing author, and you need to be rewarded! Unfortunately, all I have ish a One Peice keychain, so HERE! (gives you nami and luffy keychain) Keep writing! .
meethzoonk chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
Haha, I know how it feels. I have way too many unfinished fics and none of them are finished yet, so consider yourself luckier. D

Anyway, this is a good ending - not too abrupt, and the characterizations are just right on, which still extremely rare for a LN fic. I salute you. And it's NOT waffy, mind you. It's perfect. _
hanyou-gez chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
What a superb ending to a fantastic fanfiction. You needn't had worried so much about what I commented on in my last review, it was just a simple insight I had noticed. _ But maybe it will help if you decide to continue writing more Luffy related fanfiction (hopefully more LuffyxNami romance fanfiction -).

I must say that the relaxed and touching feeling of the last chapter flowed over to the reader quite well. Plus, I laughed out loud at Luffy's "I know I'm cute" comment, I love how you can insert something so perfectly humorous yet fitting so easily. It's very in line with the attitude of the One Piece series, so I'm very impressed by that.

I once again hope you continue your writings and I'll look out for any other work you do. Thank you for this wonderful fanfiction. -
Shadw chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I loved it! This was such a great story! I think the ending was perfect! The crew was watching them all along! Funny! With such a small ship...how could they not find out? I loved it! Excellent story!
Magus Black chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
A fine finish to 'work of art' if I may comment. *Bows* Respect earned, and encouraged. Good work!
Enula chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Even though there was only 4 chapters to this story, it seemed like it was so much longer. Nami was right, a lot did happen to them in a 24 hour period. And with the length of your chapters and the awesome descriptions, it made it even better. Nothing seemed rushed at all, and everything flowed together perfectly.

And don't worry about a few mistakes. I know a lot of people that still get mixed up with stuff (like what can hurt Luffy and what can't). I didn't notice anything until you said about it.

And you don't really know Chopper and Robin? Wow, you sure did write them perfectly for not knowing then. Chopper's intelligence and monologue were right on! Which it turn makes you really smart for coming up with it. I'm fascinated by intellectual people. Besides them, all the other characters were themselves as well. Zoro kicked Hardcandy Sweet ass like I wanted him too (although Nami finished the final blow, which rocked!) and Sanji and Robin came in to kick some butt too. The fight scene was awesome! I actually read every word intensely; usually I lose interest and look for the romance, eheh.

But there was romance too! And I can't help but think that Luffy may, in fact, like kissing. He seems to enjoy stuff that involves his mouth, yes? This has been one of my favorite Luffy/Nami fics to date. It had thought behind it, which says a lot. Your writing style is superb! And I'm glad that you did finish this one! It would have been a bummer had you not. I know what its like to not finish stories, though. You just keep thinking about 'em, but thats all you do. Never get to them.

Anyway, I'll start ending my review here by simply saying that I loved it through and through. A perfect ten. And if you do come out with any other Luffy/Nami stories, I'll make sure to check them out. Until then...

It was fun reading and reviewing!
Iwin Ulose chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
lol, congrats on your first completed fic! i have yet to feel that wonderful feeling... :P it sure seems to be a great feeling, and i cannot wait to finish one of my fics! _!

this was AWESOME! the only character that came nearly OOC was chopper, but that is understandable since you said you did not know him very well. and also, it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep luffy completely in-character in a luffy romance fic. romance luffy OOC. nothin' you can do about it. lol.

however, if luffy ever WERE to fall in love, i have a feeling your depiction of how he would act would be perfect. well, in my opinion, it WAS perfect.

so, yeah, great job!
wendy9 chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Wow. O.o Didn't see that one coming. Good story! Enjoying it very much!
MonkeyDLuffyLover chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
It was GReat! PLz more
Lady Buccaneer chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
FINALLY, A Luffy x Nami fic that is believable with a solid plot.

7.5/10

This story has been added to the 'Pirate King, Pirate Queen' C2 list!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »