Reviews for He'd Be A Fool Not To
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
love it.
KallianaCorus chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
I have gotten out of the habit of reviewing... Which is Avery bad thing... And am now too tired to remember which password I used so I'm not loging in... But, I have been going through and reading all your stories... They are amazing! And the fact that you claim to be a pdld fan at heart, but also write Trory makes you absolutly brilliant! I like pdld the best, then Trory... And your stories are sooooooo good! I don't know when you last updated anything, so I'm not sure if you still look at reviews... In case you do I will read another one of your fics in the day when I can think and figure out my password to login...
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
That was brilliant.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
I cannot believe I never reviewed this...It's one of my standby, I need to feel better so I'm going to read a Trory stories. You do such a lovely job of making the relationship believable and the fights between Rory and Lorelai were actually believable unlike most stories. Great job!
abby345amber chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
that was amazing and so sweet. him holding her i love sences like thatin a story or movie the girl is crying and the boy is comforting her. it is so sweet and it shows love. amazing
Literati Lover chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
Amazing story! I love it! ) Write another story soon! You have an amazing talent!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Stephanie chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
hey just wanted to say this story is amazing and i hope u do a sequel like skip over to senior year or yale
ariadnescurse chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
This was awesome! I love how there was no triangle drama, it was just Rory and Tristan...sometimes you just need the warm fuzzy stories to make things seem better.

Awesome job!
SpikeLover chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
The diabolic torture device; the comfy chair!”... nice spike quote
sIM chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
UMM U REMEBER IN THAT EPISODE EMILY IN WONDERLAND...THAT THE CRAP SHACK THE GARDEN SHED...NOT THERE ACTUALLY HOUSE THEY MOVE THERE WHEN RORY WAS SEVEN OR EIGHT..
riotgirllina chapter 13 . 8/4/2006
loved the story!
KeitaWolf chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
I loved it! A perfect combination of a mushy TRORY ending, and sweet, sweet revenge!

AWESOME WORK!
just hidden chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
"Something had made her cry…someone had made his Mary cry…" "Deryk asked immediately and Rory could see the irritation and anger in him also, and she was beyond surprised at that." “You don’t fucking talk to Rory! You don’t touch her again…you get every single thought of her out of your head or I swear I will kill you.” “I’ll always fight for you, Mary,” "Being with Tristin had taught her that while love is always perfect, people surely aren’t. And she was now willing to take the good with the bad, just as long as that meant he would hold her forever, in his arms." wonderful job. the perfect mix of revenge and mushy moments. absolutely adorable. congratulations on its completion. bravo.
LoVe23 chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
YAY! This was great! I'm sad to see it end, but I'm also happy that it's finally done! I'm so sorry to hear about your hand! Ya, getting your hand caught in a car door can be quite painful...have fun on your vacation...and thank you for this story! It's been one of my favorites! :)