Reviews for He'd Be A Fool Not To
Chrisstars1 chapter 6 . 2/3
Sweet
MargaritaS chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
interesting, though the gary thing seems unfinished and incongruint with the rest of the story
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
love it.
KallianaCorus chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
I have gotten out of the habit of reviewing... Which is Avery bad thing... And am now too tired to remember which password I used so I'm not loging in... But, I have been going through and reading all your stories... They are amazing! And the fact that you claim to be a pdld fan at heart, but also write Trory makes you absolutly brilliant! I like pdld the best, then Trory... And your stories are sooooooo good! I don't know when you last updated anything, so I'm not sure if you still look at reviews... In case you do I will read another one of your fics in the day when I can think and figure out my password to login...
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
That was brilliant.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
I cannot believe I never reviewed this...It's one of my standby, I need to feel better so I'm going to read a Trory stories. You do such a lovely job of making the relationship believable and the fights between Rory and Lorelai were actually believable unlike most stories. Great job!
abby345amber chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
that was amazing and so sweet. him holding her i love sences like thatin a story or movie the girl is crying and the boy is comforting her. it is so sweet and it shows love. amazing
Literati Lover chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
Amazing story! I love it! ) Write another story soon! You have an amazing talent!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 10/20/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Stephanie chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
hey just wanted to say this story is amazing and i hope u do a sequel like skip over to senior year or yale
ariadnescurse chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
This was awesome! I love how there was no triangle drama, it was just Rory and Tristan...sometimes you just need the warm fuzzy stories to make things seem better.

Awesome job!
SpikeLover chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
The diabolic torture device; the comfy chair!”... nice spike quote
sIM chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
UMM U REMEBER IN THAT EPISODE EMILY IN WONDERLAND...THAT THE CRAP SHACK THE GARDEN SHED...NOT THERE ACTUALLY HOUSE THEY MOVE THERE WHEN RORY WAS SEVEN OR EIGHT..
riotgirllina chapter 13 . 8/4/2006
loved the story!
KeitaWolf chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
I loved it! A perfect combination of a mushy TRORY ending, and sweet, sweet revenge!

AWESOME WORK!