Reviews for He'd Be A Fool Not To
rachel625 chapter 13 . 4/29
Wow, great story!
Goldenbassets chapter 13 . 4/14
He defended her honor! I bet he can come up with some really great punishments for Gary that aren't necessarily violent but will still fit the bill and fulfill the desire for retribution.

Really enjoyed this fic.
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 4/14
Whoa Gary you have signed your death warrant psychopath. Tristan will murder you dead, and then Lorelai will resurrect you so she and Luke can kill you again.
Goldenbassets chapter 11 . 4/14
Bye bye Dean, thanks for not causing drama.

Ooh, creepy Gary, what's your deal?
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 4/14
Their relationship would be full of perfect moments...ahhh, lovely.
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 4/14
Wow Lorelai, that was very big of you.
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 4/14
Lorelai getting over her stubborn pride and admitting she's wrong is a beautiful and difficult thing. Love her whole thought process.

Lane is such a wonderful friend. All girls need a Lane in their life.
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 4/14
Thank you for coming back for her Tristan

What a miserable fight. And low blows fighting in front of Tristan, Lorelai
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 4/14
Oh Tristan you sweet sweet boy. You love her so much. It's adorable how entranced he is by Rory
Goldenbassets chapter 5 . 4/14
I love them together so much. And Paris forgiving Rory for dating Tristan is sweet. I like her getting over that better than hating Rory over a boy. Paris is better than that.
Goldenbassets chapter 4 . 4/14
So freaking cute!

Kiss the girl was the perfect song for the chapter.

I love how protective he got over her, how he didn’t want her stared at, to feel embarrassed.

Love how drawn to each other they are
Goldenbassets chapter 3 . 4/14
Serendipity is one of my favorite movies and the $5 bill bit made me so happy. The fact that Lorelai brought it to Rory made me squeal!
Goldenbassets chapter 2 . 4/14
Oh Tristan! You are too cute, you little reformed playboy! But you’d better watch out, I think Lorelai is going to try and keep you apart...she moved out of best friend mode
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 4/14
Way better ending. Much prefer this to the original
Chrisstars1 chapter 6 . 2/3/2017