Reviews for The Curse of Badamon
MorganRay chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Just commenting on your fanfic. I haven't looked up a new one to read in a while, but I like this one. It's descriptive and there's something about it that just pulled me into it. Maybe this is because I've never read one where Anubis/Shuten actually survives, ect. I'll put this story on alert. I want to hear more.
MikaSamu chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
How I love this story! The characters are beautifully portrayed and enriched, the details are perfect, and the plot one I have long desired to see. I loved the role of the Shakujo, and the emotions felt for Shuten - so very true to each character. The manner of Badamon's return is so appropriate. I wait anxiously for more.
Isabel Night chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This story has gotten off to a great start. I didn't notice any problems via spelling and grammar, but there are some things you might want to do to keep yourself out of trouble and such.

You might want to put a disclaimer in the first chapter of your story when you get that out. It takes care of the legal issues in dealing with writing fan fiction, and lets people know that you are just doing this for fun.

Other than that, this is a good story. If you need any other information for story, feel free to e-mail me and I will be able to help you as best as I can.
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Welcome back! Such a delight, my favorite author back with stories in three of my favorite categories: YYH, YGO and Ronin; with the added delight of a crossover (for which I am searching). Anubis is one of my favorite characters, but there seem to be few stories about him and fewer still about this crucial moment and what follows - including the change in his fellow warlords. Even the first chapter of your story adds much needed depth, in action, emotions, and character development. I can hardly wait for more.