Reviews for The Worst Day
LN0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Really Great, I loved it, there should be more funny Luke/Mara fics like this.
LeaMichelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Ha, love it.
Jelp chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very cute and funny! I love the stories where Luke returns home and everyone realizes how awesome he is. XD Poor guy deserves all the lovin' he can get! Cute story. ~ Jelp
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Loved it.
BookLoverL chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I love this story. I was particularly looking for 'Luke returns to Tatooine and his friends discover who he is now' stories. I must have tried searching every possible combination that could possibly bring them up...

Anyway, there wasn't many, but I loved this one so much I've read it at least three times.
kataja chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I simply adore this story! It's so brimful of unctuous vanity, provinsial snobism and poisonous disregard - all turning back to hit Camie herself. I almost feel sorry for her. But only almost ;_)

"I hope she goes into labor." ROTFWML!

I love to read "Luke goes back to Tatooine stories" and this is my absolute favourite! The tension between the three women is awesome, plapable - and then in comes Luke Skywalker, unaware as usual. Hilarious!
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOL loved this, and love that ending SW needs more 'going back home and meeting old friends' fics!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
*I hope she goes into labor*

I'll have you know that line nearly made me snort my gum through my nose. :)
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Cute.

I love it.
AgiVega chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
LOL, that was a fun story. I hope the old Tatooine friends of Luke really found out what a huge hero "Wormie" had become... :D
Marriella Bullet chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Awesome! *I'm so jealous of Mara! Why does SHE get to marry Luke?*
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Ha HA!
Saber Girls chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
LOL! Although wouldn't Camie be a bit old at this point to be considered the prettiest girl in town? o, whatever, it was great :D

~SG Leia
MaraJade4S chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
This story is quite funny. I enjoyed it very much and I couldn't help laughing for minutes. Well done
SailorLeia chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Dear Jedi Trace,

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! AND SO GREAT! I LOVED IT! I always have liked those stories where Luke goes back and shows all of those people he grew up with how far he has come! Almost all of them were down right crule, back in the day! I abouletly LOVED your take on it! That was too good and TOO FUNNY! ((Especially the part with Camie! SEREVES HER RIGHT! THE SKANK!)) Anyways, LOVE it to pieces, this is definitely going on my favorites list! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

~SailorLeia