Reviews for Remember Cedric Diggory
Reportive One chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
I love it! You have skill with capturing characters, that's for sure. Keep on writing!
Jack chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Great start, I've always liked Cho Chang.

My only "complaint" is the name of Sprout's sister, Buttercup. You don't intend to name her other sisters after the Powerpuff girls, do you? :) (No offence intended)
thebluemax chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
Great start. All the characters are in "character". I hope maybe we can see some interaction/conversation between Cho and Harry after the whole mess with "He who must not be named" Keep it up!
maddy chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
that was soooooo good..please please continue
BloodyBrit chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Also good! So sad, though...Can't wait for more! What is Cho gonna do about Sirius? Oh, this should be interesting...
Annoe chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
Hey! I was gonna do a I will rem. you fic! you took it! :-) but where is the song? can't find it? other wise, keep writing more c/c pleeze?
Lunara Night chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
*sobbing hysterically* OHH! ChoChang! You know that pat of GoF makes me cry! You did a great job putting the disaster in your point of view. Beautiful writing! finish it soon. *still crying* Why Cedric!
DarthMeg88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
I want moremoremoremoremoremore!
Charlemagne chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
This is great! I'm a big Cho Chang fan. Keep up the good work...will Cho go after Sirius? Will Harry explain what happened? Will we see Professor Sprout or Flitwick talk to Cho? Come on!

:-)
Harry'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Wow Great job! You captured Cho's pain very well...Could the heir to RavenClaw be Cho? Na! ::wink wink::