Reviews for Fairytales
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
You're right. This definitely nailed Raven's point of view, even if you hadn't intended for it to wind up that way when you started. I'm so glad you posted it. "When I couldn't help but believe / In that ever so lovely 'once upon a time'" is beautiful.
B. J chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Beautiful poem. It's so great, I'm speechless. (Which is rare, I hardly ever shut up.)
dark girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
that was awesome

you should be a famous poet

yay for famous poets!
Mister Jay chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Amazingly done ... mind if I quote this sometime? If it wouldn't be too much trouble. You see, I'm writing a fic called 'Fairytale' - posting it sometime in the future - and this would be perfect for it. E-mail me and tell me if I can quote it, please, and it's great - as you can see from my wanting to quote it. Wonderful, love it, and *favs*

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow, that's really cool, I like the random-esque rhyme scheme. I haven't seen The End yet (darn lack of cable) but this poem is really making me wish I could. It really seems like something Raven would think, and I love the use of old sayings/analogys like 'black and white' and 'wishing on a star.' Uber good job.
vampireselene chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
lovely!
StarryRavenFire chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
oh so pretty!

Going into my faves!

]
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I saw all three of the "The End" series. So sad at first...but awesome at the end! Great poem. )