Reviews for The Silent Game
StJost chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
This was a lot of fun to read! You have a great talent for keeping your writing in style with the show. :) Also, I just had to leave a review because I'm from Emporia, KS, which you may know as home of the best tap water in the States. Thanks for the shout out! And yeah, we're pretty small, lol.

Keep up the good work! I don't know if you've already written Road to Mexico or not, but it sounds awesome!
animefan1992 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this story is so freaking funny!

its awsome!
familyguy4ever chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Great story, I could totally see this being an episode haha but there is only one Family guy story I've read on here that is better...your very own Griffins Eleven.
Rocket6923 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Well it looks like you have managed to come up with things to happen despite the fact that it is about them staying silent. I liked the part when Quagmire looked up Lois's shirt. I guess this is what caused him to go to the bathroom to satisfy his urges.
congotandsja chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Love it. I've read "The Chocolate Girl" as well
somethingthatisn'tmyoldname chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
A very nice story. If I have but one suggestion? Don't use jokes from actual episodes unless they are meant to be recurring jokes. e.g. Stewie's ambiguous sexuality, Peter's knee injury etc. Otherwise it seems somewhat lazy. A very entertaining read nonetheless though.
Howling1 chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
*claps* Excellent story! You had all the characters down to a T, and I liked it a lot. Also enjoyed the self-referencing gags ("Time to end this story, do you think?") and flashbacks, very Family-guy-esque indeed. Kudos to you! :D *favorites*
shuriko chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
! Ok, ok, deep breath, deep breath. Ah. I have never, ever, ever read anything as funny as that in my freakin' life! I loved that! but, that means that Cassie is... OH MY GOD! Oh god, oh god, oh god above! In the words of Glen Quagmire in another fanfic, Giggity, giggity, oh god.
dimesofthenile chapter 9 . 4/6/2007
omg...this was rly funny...outstanding job!...
Kana The Feudal Princess chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
um i dont get the joke...i know im stupid but please tell me! i hate it when i dont get jokes oh and the story is really good the best family guy one ive read yet well...BYE!

G-T-C-K
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
this was a good story cant wait to read the next story.
teven sigurdson chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
omfg y is all this happening to stewie what is the new potions im gonna read on
teven sigurdson chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
wow this is kinda funny with only three left i think peters gonna win cause hes to me the underdog cuz he has a hard time keeping his big mouth shut and just for the record the silent game is very gay and i played it when i was like 2 and i did it then for money
teven sigurdson chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
what the hell is with all the damn love potions in family guy i mean the last one i read stewie and brian fell in love with eachother its kinda funny though they should just get together wow if i ever write something on here that is deffinetly gonna happen
Water-star chapter 9 . 1/12/2007
Oh my god, this is the best Family Guy fic I've EVER read! All the other fics are difficult to read because they have it in script form, but you did it perfectly. The idea of the guys having to be quiet to win 50 dollars is hilarious!

Also I really liked the fact that you added the relationship between Brian & Stewie, I'm really glad that you made Brian concerned for Stewie after the "bathroom" incident (shudders at the thought) AND make him fall in love with Stewie! Hilarious!

Great job, you'll now be on my favourites list! Water-Star.