Reviews for Medal
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yes! Oh, yes. This was so good and angsty, but so in character and not overdone. It fit so well. Every part of it fit so well. Especially the last line. Loved the Roy angst. And talking to Maes' photo...

Sapphireswimming
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Yes, yes the last line does fit. That was great. Like al of your other fics!

Requiem of Silence chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
M, nice last lines. _ Yes, they certainly do fit. I wonder if there's any personality you can't capture. I dare you to write a fic in the point of view of Tucker.

(Just because I've never seen one from his POV, even if I hate him. _
Gundamwinggirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Aww...I'm about to cry. My bishounen thinking about all of the lives he took, it's really depressing. I never thought of the medal's that Roy had earned as honor for slaughter, but it does make a lot of sense. You're a wonderful author and I hope that you continue to write these wonderful fics. So until the next time, ja ne.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Ooh, you do have a good feel for angst. I, too, love the last line. You did an excellent job with this story. Congratulations on this story and how well received "Family" has been. Thanks!
xXEnvyXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
This is greatly written, I like it and give it a thumbs up!

Roy regrets all he ever did in the past, in fact when it showed a flashback of what had happened, when I saw his face when he was about to shoot himself I had gasped.

Happy to know he didn't do it.

LIKE IT THOUGH, GOOD WORK!