Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Liv chapter 8 . 4/24/2002

Wonderful chapter!
Valnot signed in chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
Hey it's great, i think you should write more. I hope to see some soon. ttyl bye

Josephine Rayne chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
U updated! Yah! Still doing those cliffhangers I see. lol Great chapter loved the Peter/Jamie/Alex stuff it was great! I just hope we wont have t wait to long for the next chapter:-)
Tinabedina chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
I;m interested I'm interested! I love this fic! Update! Pleeeeeeease! :)
Pixie Hardy chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
OMG!i just started reading this today, and i'm hooked! this is so sad, and scary and the same time! i really liked it how you had Catie reacting when she saw Jamie, b/c not many people i believe would have had her acting so broken up. u are an awesome writer and i can't wait until the next part

ps- if u think about it add some c/j in here!
Maureen chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
wow, Bea, I'm so happy you posted! I was just looking around and then WHAM! I saw your story and havd to read. I love the relationship between Jamie and Peter, especially through Alex's eyes! Keep up the great work!
DarkAngelDream1 chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
Awwwwwwwwwww! How sweet! You have good cliffhangers, but I realli wanna kno what happens nxt! continue this fic, please!
Parvati Brown chapter 7 . 9/30/2001
Wow! This is a really good story! I can't wait until the next part!
OliviaRSWL chapter 7 . 9/2/2001
Good job! I love it!
Montana Magic chapter 7 . 8/30/2001
You gonna finish this anytime soom? It's good.
Rose chapter 7 . 8/22/2001
awwww omgosh this is sooo sad :( i love ur story its soo good..keep it up..dont keep me hangin :) hehe bahbai
Scarlet182 chapter 7 . 7/19/2001
Hey, who is that guy? It seems that you end chapters this way, which I guess keeps everyone hanging. You have to continue soon. I'm sorry for the late review.
aricraze chapter 7 . 7/7/2001
WOW. WHO COUGHED THAT COUGH? Another cliffhanger, hehehe. Well, I knew there would be one, but still, they're always cool. This chapter title rocks. When I saw it, I was like, "Oh, yeah! I want to read this!" It has such a catchy name. So... How ya feeling? When Peter said that, I kinda laughed at Jamie's answer. I mean, it was funny because it was so blunt, but it was sad and serious too. So it was a half-laugh, half from the bluntness and half from the sadness that went along with it. Anyways, this is great. Let us know if your July trip to Canada works out! And... write more soon, this is very interesting! D
Satya Kaden chapter 7 . 6/30/2001
Great, great, great (as usual, Bea). Anyway, this fic rocks and I truly can't wait to see more of it soon. Oh, and July is good for me. And thanks for the "Get well" thing. you are so sweet. Anyway, great fic. Awesome chapter. I knew the shooter wasn't Thomas! But, then, who was it?
Darkchilde chapter 7 . 6/28/2001
Ah! GAH! That was cool! (I bet you thought I had forgoten to review, didn't you? Well, actually, I haven't! I just didn't get a chance to read this chapter!) ANyway, as always, that was really cool, and I can't wait to find out who the person at the door is! There mom? Their dad (though I'm beginning to think that something bad has happened to their dad...yes, I am very talented at spotting the blindingly obvious! :) ) Again, that was really great, and I want more! PS: July works for me on all but two days orentaiton(sp?) fun fun...
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »