Reviews for Sticks and Stones
samantha chapter 7 . 6/26/2001
AGHHHH! Freaking cliffhangers! I order you to write more, lol! This is really good!
Tinabedina chapter 7 . 6/23/2001
Grrrr. What's which strangers at doorways? And strangers in general? Anyway, great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
Cera Toynbee chapter 7 . 6/23/2001
This is so SAD! I really love this story. Are you going to include WHY Jamie was so upset about the whole racist thing? I mean, it seems like their was something that happened to him personally that made him so, you know, about it.
Mad Cow chapter 7 . 6/22/2001
"Artemis"...I love your writing! You are incredibly, incredibly talented, and I am really glad you're still writing, because you bring so much light into this section. Your characters are realistic, your story is authentic, and you really make me take a part of their pain and put it into my soul. And I can live through confusion...it's such a frequent occurance for me I've learned to brush it off. ;) This story is so wonderful, and you are wonderful. Thank you for writing, BEA, you're an inspiration. ;)
SharasKemet chapter 7 . 6/22/2001
Wow, another great chapter! good stuff!-SharasKemet
hebrewhernia chapter 7 . 6/22/2001
Yeah, it's something... not much, but something. Keep writing. This is very interesting...
Satya Kaden chapter 6 . 5/12/2001
So emotional! Great stuff! I liked how you portrayed Peter in this fic. A lot of fic writers portray him as the mean older brother. And there is nothing wrong with that, but soemtimes it is nice to see something a bit different. Of course, we will never know what Peter was like because of Disney. *grumbles under breath* but, great fic, bea. I liek it a lot. More soon?
Collen DeWitt chapter 6 . 5/11/2001
Good Beatle. I love the title of this chapter and the conversation with Peter and his mom. :-)
Maureen chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
nice to see you posting again O' Queen of Cliffhangers (and staying true to your title as well!). I still want more! more more more!
Darkchilde chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
WOO HOO HOO! That was so AWESOME! *yes, I am getting worked up again! LOL! Got a problem with that?* Anyway, like I said, I loved loved loved it, and I can't wait for more! PLEASE? Again, great job!
SharasKemet chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
Heya! *Grins* good stuff, and I can't wait to see where it goes. I like the "Promise me you won't treat me like I'll break" line. sounds vaguely familiar. Anywho...talk to you later-Deren
Gold Angel chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
Really good! Now finish it pleazzzzzzzz! i wanna kno who was in the doorway
twirlgirl04 not signed in chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
WHOS AT THE DOOR? THAT WAS GREAT BEA! I WANT MORE SOON! PLLLEEAASSEE!
Scarlet182 chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
I know it took you a long time,but I like it. Good job! Who's that guy that keeps coming? This is a great story. I can't wait for more.
aricraze chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
AKK! WHO IS IT? EEK! I SO want to know! SomeTHING else? OOH... freaky. Love the story! Continue soon!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »