Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Tinabedina chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
Too many damn mystery people goddammit! (ok. I'm done.) Great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
Lauren chapter 6 . 5/10/2001
You and mystery people! I like, and I can't wait till the next one! LOL!

Lauren
Satya Kaden chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
Good Lord! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO JAMIE? Hmmm, I am starting to think that perhaps Thomas did not hurt Jamie. Good fic, I will definitely be on the lookout for more of it. greta cliffhanger too. wonderful work. Me like lots. :)
twirlgirl04 chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
::gets on knees and starts to beg:: pplleeaassee continue soon! I wanna know whats going on! I think Thomas did it. Did he? hmm... we need to go to Canada and kidnap everybody. I get dibs on Tyler! haha. Anyways please continue soon!
twirlgirl04 chapter 4 . 5/3/2001
OHHH really good I'm on my way to the next chapter!
Darkchilde chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
Agh, such confusion! Great story though, and I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Aww, heck, I can't wait for ANY more stories from you! *walks off singing Three Door's Down Loser* (The title of this chapter made me think of that song...)
Iniysa chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
That is NOT FUNNY! Next Please!

Lauren
SharasKemet chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
Wow...can't wait to see where you take this. Talk to you later, ok?-Deren
may chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
hi i really like your story so far other than the Mississippi remark. I'm from Mississippi and no one I have ever met has ever said anything like that. They did a long time ago, but teens now days have no problems with it and I'm sick of my home state getting flack for what our forefathers did. Sorry if I offended anyone I just really wanted to make my feelings known. I still love the story and hope you continue. By the way I'm reviewing all the chapters.
Aricraze chapter 5 . 5/1/2001
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? NOOOO! Dang, it just has to be left at such a cliffhanger, huh. Well, it certainly makes me want to know what happens next! I mean, WHAT is that muffled noise? Oh jeez, I'm really hanging off the cliff here. PLEASE continue soon!
Mad Cow chapter 5 . 5/1/2001
OK, hopefully this review will make more sense than my 5 AM BETAing. :) Like I've said before, I love this series, and the concept. The fact that Thomas may in fact be innocent is such an interesting twist, the fact that the discriminator may be the discriminatee (is that a word?) is very thought-provoking, and is something that happens quite often. I know that even though I have been judged on prejudice alone, because I am smart, quiet, and polite (IRL me is different from MC me, lemme tell ya), I often look down of people of different popularity levels than me, calling the popular crowd bimbos and such, when some of them really aren't that bad (I have two or three cheerleader/athlete friends, and I have discovered that sometimes my dislike against popularity hurts them, and I'm making an honest effort to stop). This story really brings out a side of human nature not often explored in books and such, and I congratulate you on that :) Also, this was very well written, good characters. You really captured moods and emotions, and I think that this chapter was wonderfully, wonderfully written. Can I BETA the next one too, please? :D
Tinabedina chapter 5 . 5/1/2001
Great fic! Can't wait for the next part!
Collen DeWitt chapter 5 . 5/1/2001
Another great chapter, I can't wait to see where you do with this. i'm glad you got over ur writer's block ! :-)
Scarlet182 chapter 5 . 5/1/2001
Is it about Jamie? And if it's not Thomas,then who did this thing? Great work on this one,BEA,and g;ad you finally came back :)
Meg the fierce lady chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
Oh my God! Hurry! Write more! Oh! I want in too! I live in Canada! Can I come, oh pretty pwease! I wanna come and get Christopher and Danso and Shawn and Reagan and Jackie and... Oh pwease with a cherise on top? Pwease?
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »