Reviews for Operation: Win Lorelai
Forgottobealover chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
OH OH OH, new chapter soon, pleeeeeeeeease.

Out of ALL the stories i've read today, i like this best.

so please, update soon :)
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh this is sooo good! :)) ahhh please oh please finish it! I need to know if Lorelai likes Logan! or if Steph and colin make up! odes Luke beat up Finn? eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk holy cow PLEASE oh please?
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
she would be the hardest to write! soo far I am liking it! I just hope that it works out in their (logan and rorys) favor!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
ahhhhhhh what a cute chapter! im so glad this one doesnt just end after the first chapter! :))
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Brilliant. Update soon.
sarah chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
Loved this story. It is so entertaining and I want to know what happens next!
kitty j chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Angels,

I am having a blast reading all your stories (well, all the Rogan ones). If you are getting any of these reviews please let me know where to find more of your writing. Really hate the thought that I could run out of these stories.

kitty j
sentimentalsmiles chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE!

This is so good!
LauraWrites chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
wow just wow! i love it! it's cute and fun and i'm glad i kind of wish she was making logan and lorelai dance the whole time so much cutter but more expected so i like your way better! lol.

please update soon.

laura
retaco chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Very good... I'm just looking forward to see what do Loralai and Logan come up with... Are you planning to update soon? I've seen that it's been a few months since the last time you did... I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned this story. Reyes
halfadash chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
absolutely wonderful and intriguing, i'd love to know what lorelai and logan are planning..perhaps a proposal?
KiwiBeez chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
This is quite cool - its a pity you havn't continued it.

Is there any chance that you might one day complete it?