Reviews for Firecracker
Ritachris01 chapter 4 . 5/23
More chandler and Monica fanfiction please please romance
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Abandoner .-.
hell chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Is seven years 'ASAP', really?
MojoWaters chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
please update.
raelenie chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
OMG

how came i never saw this before

it's SO good-like OMG! it's BRILLIANT

i LOVE IT!

i realise that you probably won't finish this but i was wondering when u started writing this thing did you plan out the end? if u did- what was the end?

anyway -it was SO good

definitely one of my FAVOURITES!
twinkletoes158 chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
This was freaking amazing! I wish you would continue with it - it's fantastic!
Katie chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
I just re-read this story and it's another great piece of work - any chance you will ever update it again?
Maja chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
I loove this story! sadly it's been very long time since you updated last! will you please soon update?
rachgreengeller chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
this is a pleasant insight into the workings of monica's mind it is probably the thoughts after she has been a mohter for w while great job once again...sis
Littlebee chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
I just wanted to tell you that this story is outright brilliant! There are a lot of shallow and predictable stories out there, but this is definitley not one of them. It's refreshing to read something that feels decidedly more mature. I think that you are doing a great job portraying Monica and her feelings - the situations you put her in seems very realistic and so does her reactions to what happens around her. Very pleasantly surprised to find a story where Mondler married-life isn't picture perfect. (sorry, it's late and I have no idea if this will give you anything... so sorry!) Anyhow, what I wanted to say is that you are doing a great job, and that I look forward to seeing how this one goes. Keep up the great work! And thank you for writing! :)
stoptheqtip chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I read the latest chapter a long time ago, so I can't remember it very well, and haven't got time to read it. But I do remember thinking "What a shock! This was fantastic, yet again."

And I'd rather wait years without an update, and get a fantastic chapter than waiting a couple of weeks and getting a substandard chapter.
Whammy chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
this is a great story! keep updating it please! it seems really realistic too, like in desperate housewives, the same kind of thing... anyway, good job!
CrazyPlateLady chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
wow you are a great writer!

i have no idea what's going to happen next

and i'm naively hoping that eventually this story will end up happy .. ?
BarbP1 chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Very good and well written...your detail is excellent.
sneaker89 chapter 4 . 1/4/2006
I love this story. You must update. Please.