Reviews for My Dear Apprentice
iheartLink chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I thought this was great and very believable. I could picture the whole episode perfectly the way you described it in Slade's P.O.V. For your first fanfic, it was very very good. Excellent writing, and excellent portrayal of the characters. Well done.
Gambit chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
This was amazing. My favorite character, my favorite episode arc, way to capture it perfectly. A blow by blow, and you even used almost all of the dialogue. Damn, this is amazing. Sorry that this is 7 years late, but still, great job.
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 8/16/2009
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! BELIEVE IT! BEST TERRA FIC EVER!
ANiteOwl chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
I just found this story a few hours ago and I decided to read it despite the fact that Terra isn't my favorite character. However, I absolutely loved it! I was interested to see what you thought might have been going through Slade's and Terra's minds during this season. It's also very believable and what I guess they might have been thinking.

You described everything in great detail and kept me interested throughout the whole story. I was particularly interested during the Raven bits since she's my favorite character. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to hear Slade's thoughts on the infamous 'Mud Pit Battle' between Raven and Terra. But at the same time, I understand why you wrote it from Terra's POV.

This was a great story and I look forward to reading more of your works. :)

~Rock Royalty
me chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
have u thought of doing a sequel? ) you know, she reviving and all? D
Silver'n'Scarlet chapter 15 . 9/7/2005
Oh wow. It made me cry, and I'm reading this at school. One thing though, I think you forgot to mention at all what happened to Slade. Remember? The falling into molten lava thing? Oh, and it has been confirmed that Terra will return in Season 5 in November, so please continue the story then!
Umbrael chapter 15 . 8/31/2005
*applauds, somehow magically magnifying one person's clapping to the sound of an entire stadium cheering*

I am touched. I am moved. I am heartbroken. I am rambling.

Fantastic and all its synonyms. Love the usage of BB's POV at the end there. And the extra bit between him and Terra. Very sweet.

If I may make a suggestion, even though this would take a lot of time to do. You're awesome at writing in a character's POV, especially Slade's, so even though it would take a while, I know that if you were to write a fic like this about the Raven arc it would be totally, utterly, and in all other ways amazing. If not, I'll try it someday. I'll probably screw it up though, and I don't want to have to put you all through reading it, lol.

Once again, awesome job. Just keep writing. Forever. Write on!
Infamous One chapter 15 . 8/31/2005
That was nice,even if you knew how it was going to was interesting to see all those interpretations of what was going on through Terra's/Slade's/and Beast Boy's noggins...

I can't wait to see what your next endeavor will be.
xThe-Unkwnx chapter 15 . 8/31/2005
The ending was very moving, and the song fit it perfectly. It was a fantastic ending to a fantastic story. A great achievement. See ya around. xThe-Unkwnx
Io Europa 2010 chapter 15 . 8/31/2005
Wow... *sniff*

Like the additional scenes you put in, with BB's making of the plaque and the reactions from Star and the others as BB gave his eulogy.

This was a great exercise in writing! Hope your future ones are as good.

Happy writing!
Scorpio Serpent chapter 15 . 8/30/2005
Very Beautiful story! I love it so much! I had a great time reading this. You're a great writer, so don't ever stop! I'll be looking for more Teen Titan fics from you in the future.

Until Then,

Kerrie AKA Scorpioserpent
Between Lines chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
I REALLY loved your story. It really kept be on the edge of my chair,and I especially loved the Slade pov. I was wondering,could you consider writing the Apprentice part one and two?
PsychoMindGames chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
Not much to say for such an expected ending (du-lol)-but none the less well done .. Keep writing.
doorwaytoparadise chapter 15 . 8/28/2005
i loved your story. it was slighty moving, mostly the last chapter. it was wicked. again, i loved your story.

over and out.

~sung-me~
transparent fawn chapter 15 . 8/28/2005
Oh my god... That was soo sweet. It was angsty, but that was okay. It was really sad. I'm still crying right now, and yeah that was a really great story. I can't actually find the words to say that more, eh... I dunno.

It's too bad you won't make one, you're right it's pretty overused and most of them are pretty bad. Well, if you do decide to do it in the near future, I'll be supporting you!