Reviews for Times Like These
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Well for Rose's sake I'm glad too. Though unlike Jack and the Doctor I don't think she treated Micky fairly and nor did the Doctor he takes Rose off and brings her back a year later and all that happens to him is a pissed off mother. Rose doesn't even apologize to him after he was accused of murdering her.

As for his not wanting to travel with them why should he? If everyone was willing to swan off at moments notice there'd be no civilization to see. Trisha Delaney had one thing all over Rose; she wanted Micky not adventure or any thing else.

The relationship might not have lasted but at least she appears to have stayed until it ended. As for Rose she somehow thught he'd always be there until the Doctor became available. Too bad she learned the hard way he wouldn't. Oh and clones don't count unless it really doesn't matter to you if its a copy.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Awesome story!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
nice story!
Springrain chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oi, this was really good. I like the Doctor's classic avoidance of the situation, and, well, the typical angst that comes from any sort of failed relationship.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That was really, really good.

Brilliantly written, it showed the relatinoship between them all really well. And really well in character, too.

Thank you. :D
Meghan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Go Tara! I was waiting for another fic from you, and I was not disappointed. Great in-betweener, really brings out the best of the companionship. Can't wait for the next one.
peanuts107 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This was really good! I've read most of your Doctor Who fics that are posted on 'Better with two' and i was really surprised to see one of your fics here and all i can say is Brilliant! I really liked it! You’ve got a fantastic writing skill, you really manage to write the characters well, well done keep up the great work and I can't wait to read more!

nutto
happyhb chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
that was great - and the cutting edge is a brilliant just been dumped movie!