Reviews for The Ugly Duckling Effect
I thought this fic wasn't finished cuz it was so damn short, and you always wonder about fics that are really short but have a shit ton of reviews. (In my opinion, a lot are totally overrated) but this was SO worth it! By far the best SxR fic I've read so far! You've gained yourself a loyal fan ;)
That Faggot From Next door chapter 9 . 8/13
Ugh that was awesome. I feel kinda weird but its a good weird. After years of avoiding this story cuz i didnt want to see hurt feelings, im glad I read it
That Faggot From Next door chapter 8 . 8/13
Oh god my heart is pounding. I can't. My nerves are fried
That Faggot From Next door chapter 6 . 8/13
This story frays my nerves like nothing else. One second im laughing my ass off and the next im biting my nails
That Faggot From Next door chapter 4 . 8/13
I read some of this a few years ago and couldnt finish it. But now Im more than ready to face this :D And be your 900th viewer while im at it lol
the reader chapter 9 . 8/4
Loved it, it killed me at chapter 8
Ceres Strifekeehl chapter 9 . 3/10
I read this like a zillion years ago, read it again, still love it 3
Chuana chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Such a good story!Im crying!That was just wow...You are one of my favorite authors on here!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
This was very sweet, and very funny. And for the first time in the history of a couple swap story, I didn't want to brutally murder someone for infidelity. Although I did get a little pissed at Cloud and Leon, I think they handled abnormally well.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2014
Awesome amazing story! Loved it to bits!
bob chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
keep it and plz continue its very good
Ennke chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
Ohmigohd, ohmigohd. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters, but I'm to tired to do it anyway right now. This is and awesome story that made me both laugh and cry and I absolutely loved it. You get a golden star.
caledon chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
omg this is just so cute and perfect XD
KariRedlock chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Ahhhh this was exactly what I needed ;u; I've been reading way too many depressing KH fanfics lately Dx (completely by accident, I swear! They need to have warnings for character death(s) and extreme angst ;n; -gross sobbing-) While reading this fic, I alternated between laughing my head off and wanting to smack Riku and Sora silly xD it was an epic fic and I enjoyed reading it 8D thank you for writing it!
Ilessthan3KH chapter 3 . 8/19/2013