Reviews for Ouch!
Leiah Knight chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
you should do like an omake or something and add in maes winning the pot lol and you did wonderful i loved it please continue to write no matter what :]
EllaJuroku chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Nice job
rqgenevieve chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
WAHH! This has been SUCH an awesome fic, I can't believe that it's your first!
rqgenevieve chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
*Sigh* They are so freaking adorable together :3
rqgenevieve chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Hmm, so Maes gets fifty bucks?
rqgenevieve chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
"Don't worry Ed, I was just thinking to much that's all." The blonde didn't move an inch not sure as to what to do. 'I never noticed before but Mustang smells really good, like a match that just went out and some spices.' They stayed like that for what seemed like a short eternity. Roy let go, they moved a little apart. "Now, let's tack care of those burns." The Colonel had his smirk back, yet he still looked amazing."

There are a few spelling errors in the last paragraph. For example, "Don't worry Ed, I was just thinking to much that's all."

It's supposed to be "Don't worry Ed, I was just thinking TOO much that's all."

Next is this:"Now, let's tack care of those burns." The Colonel had his smirk back, yet he still looked amazing.

You spelled tack instead of take :]]]

I hope that helps! It was a great chapter!
rqgenevieve chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I always wondered what Ed would look like older with his hair down, probably super sexy :]]]
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Poor Edward xP
NewDawn13 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
So. Much. SEXY!L
NewDawn13 chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Hmmm Edwards feelings and virginity? Why do I love tht sentence so much? :)
NewDawn13 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Hahahahahahaha I absolutely love the bet thing! Oh Hughes your so smart!
NewDawn13 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
So ummmmm HE SO LOVES HIM EEEEEEPPPP!
NewDawn13 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
OOOOOO Ed sounded extremely yummy .
NewDawn13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hehehehe "'Bad though-bad though...'" I love that! :D
YokuMiya chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
I laughed at the very last line and I really liked how it seemed like Roy PLANNED for Ed to get sunburn xD at least it seemed that way to me anyway. This story was pretty good despite some gramatical errors. If u need a beta in the future feel free to ask me. I would gladly help if stories like this are the result :)