Reviews for me & my flame 1--metapods can't dance###
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I feel sorry for Chad. Just because he befriended a human, was a late bloomer and is friends with Vixen, Chiffy and all the other Charizards pick on him. Amazing descriptions! You definitely have me hooked on what I am positive will be an awesome story!
Flame of Hikari chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Good, good... like said, I read this a long time ago... I'm probably going to review for every chapter just because I feel like it. It's really long, though... oh well!
PokeFan chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Great story but why do you keep changing the rating from PG to PG-13 t R? I'm not even able to finish it cause my mom don't want me reading rated R stories. Next time keep it at one rating. o_O
Rikkoshaye chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Gez, that is the best Pokemon Fanfic I have ever read! I have to get onto part two!
savannahaurora chapter 1 . 7/7/2000
COOL! _
Caela chapter 1 . 7/5/2000
I liked it a lot.
Myuu Da Mew chapter 1 . 7/2/2000
Didn't even read it (too long) but the title makes the story sound good, plus it's nice and long. Ah...Nice to enjoy that hot cup of Java with.
DragonSunny chapter 1 . 6/21/2000
Interesting story! Can't wait until Part 2 is finished! But I don't quite understand why the font is sometimes big and why sometimes it's smaller?
Dave chapter 1 . 6/20/2000
POkemon talk, Friends, and comedy... POIFECT!
Funky Charmander chapter 1 . 6/19/2000
I'll say this now... I read this story on your site wild charizard and I absolutly adored it! Your very talented! GREAT WORK! _
tyui chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
It SUCKS you fag!
Isabel chapter 1 . 6/10/2000
I loved this story immensly and i hope that the author keeps working on his stories
s chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
stupid, gay story
DactaMPR chapter 1 . 5/13/2000
Hey, wild charizard, remember me, JulieDacta from the pokemasters board? Not bad! I like.
Toby Aurora chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
A good continuance of the prologue. (9)