Reviews for It Sounds Like Love
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Yeah that scene is soooo funny xD plus roy has that "over protective boyfriend" thing going on _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I've always loved this scene too! I'm glad you wrote it, and wrote it well! Good job :)
Ink Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I adore that scene too! I'm glad someone wrote for it. Nice work. Barry's hilarious! And I found it adorable that he devoted himself to Riza in only like two pages in the manga! xD Keep it up! Bye, now.

-PeaceReaper
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hahahahahaha, I absolutely LOVE this! It adds just a bit more to that hilarious manga panel. Your characterization of Riza was great, and you really left me with a smile on my face :)
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hahahahahahahahaaaaa I love reading this. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
HAHAHAHA. So funny. Ah, I liked Barry the Chopper actually... well, not him, but the quirks he brought to the story. XP And I love how you wove him together with Riza in a Roy/Riza story. Just added so much humorous depth to that whole thing. Very fun. Thanks for writing!

Sapphireswimming
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I totally love this scene too! I could so see Roy doin that! XD

You should make this a two-shot and have the next chapter be after Riza and Roy left Barry with Falman (Riza or Roy's side of corse). That'd be amazing!
ReaderWriterFan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love this! It made me laugh and I can just imagine Roy with glinting eyes.
emmausgirl94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was the Best. Scene. Evar! XD When I saw this I was like 8DDDD OME! Great story
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
cute... I love what you did with that... Nice work! )I just love BarryXRizaXRoy hihihih
KaguraTheWindGypsy chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
is this said scene in anime? if so, WHAT EPISODE IS IT? but if not then what manga chapter please? lol
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love Barry's crush on Riza! Poor chica, reduced to wondering why a murderous suit of armor is making better declarations of love than a certain stupid colonel... ;
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
that was my favorite part. i have read just that one part of the manga and i still laugh at it every time.
hikiru chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
ha! I love it!
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
barry was so adorable in the manga XD and that scene was hilarious. nice job :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »