Reviews for Field Mice
JetNoir chapter 6 . 12/18/2005
Again, very dark - and I can't quite place my finger on why! I especially love the dialogue, it flows so effortlessly. And don't worry about delays! It happens to everyone - and I have four more chapters to read!
LadyKayoss chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
Oh, interesting... And I like this new Hein. He's cold, but he realizes it, so he's not so far gone as the original...
JetNoir chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
Hein feeling he was cold? Now there's irony! Absolutly gripping. Brilliant.
JetNoir chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
mumble mumble Like this a lot mumble mumble Very Interesting mumble mumble The world blurred to adrenaline? lovely turn of phrase mumble mumble Cant's wait for the next chapter! :)
JetNoir chapter 3 . 10/14/2005

Very, very interesting.
LadyKayoss chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Oh, you *would* do this to me, wouldn't you? I just logged out about a minute ago because there was nothing new here, and then I find the alert for this! *grumbles*

Curioser and curioser... I definately find this story interesting so far, even if it does feature original characters. And a commander Hein. Never a bad thing.
JetNoir chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
COMMANDER HEIN! Blimey, I'm very disturbed already. Again, intriguing, and as always, very well written. And yes, insanity can be fun. So is amnesia. Hang on, what was I writing about again? Who am I?
DarkenedPetals chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I am glad some1 is doing a 'SW story, there arent any these days!

It's a bit...well the plot is bacoming clearer but im still trying to gather it! It is good though, keep it up!
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was really interesting! A little strange but good! :) keep it up!
LadyKayoss chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Interesting start so far! I'm curious to see who these people are and how the world has changed since TSW. Keep going!
JetNoir chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I liked this. Intruiging. Rebel's against whom? You'd have thought the world had learned it's lesson by now (but then it wouldn't be such an interesting story!) And no, Ovo, I don't think you're insane. I talk to myself quite frequently, and the purple monkey still comes and visits me from time to time *gibbers*
The Tesseract Seraph chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Okay, I'm intrigued. But then, I think I'm one of the rare people who loved FF:TSW, so I want to see more.