Reviews for Seeing Red
synergyfox chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Me lick-i mean likey. keep up the awesome chapters.
hannahbanana chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
great story! please update soon
Dilvish chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Scary Buffy. It takes a lot for Anya to truly fear an individual; I know the phrase is a little overused, but Buffy has become Death. The Scooby Gang is learning just how dangerous Buffy can be, but the Fang Gang, with the exception of Cordelia, still has no idea. And there's the fact that, unlike Willow, her tactical skills are excellent (Dark Willow won her fights by overpowering her opponents).

Buffy's sure packing a lot of power if the coven could sense its rise from England, and she's been able to shrug off their combined power.

What was Giles thinking when he tried to pull the 'Watcher' card on Buffy? He's lucky she didn't kill him on the spot. Maybe her conversation with Anya put her in a 'good' mood.

Speaking of Anya, I loved the way you made her more and more tense from the moment Buffy arrived in the Magic Box. I'm pretty sure if Willow had proclaimed herself a goddess, Anya would have instantly worshipped her.

Update when you can.
Sakura cc chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
o_0 a COUPLE more chappies? NO! FAITTH! *cough* Anyway, great chapter, hahaha i cant imagine Buffy hurting Giles and talking w/ Anya about...that. Umm but that attitude Buffy has, kinda reminds me of someone...um Update soon? Or a soon as possible? _ hehehe

JA NE
Slayer Forever chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
wicked chapter! Please Please update
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I hate you! #wails# I can't decide which is better: this, or Sanity of the Insane. #whimpers# it's not fair.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
poor giles...always gettin knocked out. interesting chappie. Hmm..first slayer is involved. Guess things are gonna get a lot more hectic before it gets better.
buffwill chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
so far so .can't wait for faith
fa chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Another awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next.
blonde101 chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
this was so much different than what i thought it was going to be when i read the summory...thank god...i love this version better than the one in my head...anyways...awesome fic, keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Maximum chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
again great fucking written work...

;)
Wolfmon chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
Continue. Please? -puppy dog eyes-

Nothin' from where I'm standing that needs to be improved. 'tis very good.
garbage chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
aww. how sad. *tear* ok so anyways please update soon
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
interesting chapter. I like how they are sharing a slayers dream. Looking forward to more.
SuperJew277 chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Wow! I'm loving this story! It seems very well thought out, and I can't wait to see where you take it. :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »