Reviews for Seeing Red
exiled chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Loved the part! So a part of Buffy will know what she's doing is wrong? and that part wants Faith to stop her. Good work!

Just one thing, Joss has given Faith a last name.
Raziel Tepes chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Well, the other jerk is going to die soon, Faith will just have to consolate Buffy... Anyway, answer to the reviews or at least cite the names of the reviewers, I'm not likely to post new reviews if you don't make commentaries...
krista chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Awsom start u should deffinitly continue ive read one or two simmiler stories and think this is a great idea. so please don't leave us hanging for long.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Interesting twist. It'd be pleasent if you continued.. But I can picture that as a once shot. But yeaahh.. Good start!
me chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
cool
Candace chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Hey! This story is goin' GREAT! I'm really enjoying it...write more soon!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
:O it's an amazing idea! I mean, sadistic Buffy? I love it , and Faith coming to the rescue! YAY update soon _
fa chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
this story is very cool. i've always wanted to see buffy in a whole new light. Please continue.
Kim chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is a really great start. I haven't read anything like it. I hope you update soon!
dawn of the new world chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
sounds good so far but you should really have a beta-reader. they're great for catching the teeny mistakes that take someone out of the story or cast confusion on the action.
SuperJew277 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow! I really love the start of this story! It will be interesting to see where you take it, because there are so many things you can do with it!

Great start, and I look forward to reading more! :)
Sydney chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Good God! This is fantastic! Keep going!
Just Me chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Love the idea behind this story, please give us more as soon as you can, can't wait to see where you take this.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
interesting. Never seen this twist before i don't believe.
Delauro chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Oh my god! What a start! Can't wait to find out what happens next so keep up the great work and update soon please.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »