Reviews for Seeing Red
Delauro chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Oh my god! What a start! Can't wait to find out what happens next so keep up the great work and update soon please.
Dilvish chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Good start. I always thought killing Dawn (or Joyce) would be the worse mistake any villain could make. Buffy can be extremely ressourceful and ruthless, like during her Cruciamentum, for example. Now that Warren has driven her over the edge, and she has time to think about what she's going to do to him... I pity anyone crossing her path, except Spike and Warren, of course.

Buffy going on a killing spree instead of Willow is original. Faith being the only one able to reach her makes sense: I personally believe Buffy's friends have lost their innocent status in her eyes when they resurrected her, Giles recently joined the list of men who abandoned her, and Angel's been gone too long and always made the decisions concerning their couple without asking for her opinion. Faith, on the other hand, knows what it's like to go to the dark side and is the least likely to judge Buffy; and of course there was always this spark of 'almost something' between them.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
pinkyblue-ice chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
im lovin it
Exiled-Away chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
A good start, Buffy was so emotionless. So she's not going to stop with just Warren, when Buff breaks she really goes postal? This story could really be one of the classic B/F stories. I like that you are making it Buffy who is in need of saving this time. So why don't the scoobies just tranq Buffy and tie her up? Why must it be Faith? I can't wait until you explain it all. Please update soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4