Reviews for Rebirth
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I like it.
ryuma chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
please update this sory and keep it alive it is very good
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
i was thinking you could write a back story how ranma got the way he is and maybe finnish this story? just a thought .

keep up the god wrighting. thank alot
crystlshake chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This story does well in the wrap up of several characters and 'clearing the slate' so to speak. The way most of the characters abandon Ranma in his lost state reflect their personalities well. Many of them are fairly self absorbed. Kasumi was a likely candidate to stay in touch and including Nabiki by using a plot device to alter her character was nice as well. Though the story ends on a hopefull note, it's bittersweet quality adds a lot to it. It also leaves it open for further continuation which would be well recieved.
angel-1844 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This ssounds like a really cool story. I can't wait till you write more. I always thuoght Nabiki and Ranma made the cutest couple.( Besides Ranma and Kasumi _) Anyway update real soon. (PLEASE?)
HeWhoWalksTheEarth chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
There is no way I could continue this, but yet, I need resolution. I might give it a whirl, but don't...expect anything right now.
JohnnyG chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Very nice one-shot. Keep up the good work.

JWG chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Interesting start. Has tremendous potential, but, ya know, "patintyal" ain't worth spit if it's not developed. No fair to ask someone else to finish your idea, but still want control as a beta reader. Keep it or give it away, no strings attached. You should make up your mind to finish this story. It's those who finish well who are remembered. Lots of people start and don't finish and are forgotten.

Nice idea for extending the family of the NWC. It takes Nabiki somewhat out of character, unless she has an ulterior motive. I have to agree with Yarrow that the ending, where Nabiki reveals what she's done is "off" somehow. Fix the "off" part. Work with it 'til Nabiki's reason for her action is more believable from your jumping off point. Ranma's "deposit" seems OOC too. Needs a better reason IMO for the "deposit."

"Rebirth" shows where you want to take the story, but don't seem to have the gas to go there. Come on man, get a sugar or caffine high, or whatever stokes your creative juices, and turn this into a gem of angst, rebirth and redemption. Write something everyday.
Trugeta chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Its a very likely scenario that Ranma should one time snap from all the stress heaved upon him/her. Heck, a normal person would have snapped a long time ago.

That s/he went onto a homicidal rampage really is no surprise; nor is the outcome. After the Saffron incident nearly no one would have been able to stop Ranma. I'm quite sure all his suitors and rivals got a good glimpse upon how much Ranma had been holding back when he went berserk on them.

It's also not very surprising that Akane should turn to Ryoga; I always thought that if he'd have a real choice between Akane and Akari that he'd choose Akane in a heartbeat. Shows Akane's hypocricy quite nicely.

Nice to see that at least Nabiki held true to Ranma; what she did to give him a reason to live might be a bit unorthodox but hey, if it works who should complain? And at least Nodoka will have her heart's desire fulfilled, finally she'll have a grandchild.

All in all quite depressing and sad but the end gives a spark of hope that things will get better. Too bad that you'll leave it here for this has a lot of potential.

darkwoofe chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Great story. The only thing I don't like is the fact that you say it's a one-shot :( I really hope you change your mind about that, because I can already tell that this would be another terrific fic.
Natalie-E-G chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
WOW. A truly great story that I can think on no criticism about. As someone said not quite canon but is any fanfic really.

I loved it. It was a horrible wonderful story that made me cry. I would like to see it continued but I also recognize that all you meant to tell is already in that story.

If you should continue it, please add that the continuation was at the request of readers. I have seldom seen sequels (which a continuation would be) be as wonderful as the original except when they were actually meant to be added and designed before or at latest during the original's writing.
datexan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Not bad, and I always figured that Ranma would loose it one day. Hopefully Nabiki can bring him/her out of rehab and back to the real world. As for Akane and Ryoga... yea that is like the ultimate slap in the face to Ranma, but he can't do much yet which is too bad. I would ask if I could continue this... but I already have too many of my own that are left unfinished.
Lerris chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Well you are using the Nabiki that really was doing it all for the family. Technically its not cannon, but oh well I take liberties there too.

The other thing that just seems odd is Ranma snapping in the first place and staying snapped, but he was under a lot of pressure.

I do think its a pretty good first chapter, but it is worth doing at least one more to explain how things went if you later decided to.
vizeerlord chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I think that you are making a mistake on this being a one-shot.

bring it to life
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Purely wonderful to bad you aren't going to continue it it could have been a great story. Keep up the good work.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »