Reviews for Rebirth
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Purely wonderful to bad you aren't going to continue it it could have been a great story. Keep up the good work.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was amazing! Really, really sad, but amazing! I'm not asking you to continue this because, as you said, you won't. I'm just going to say that perhaps it would be best to leave it as a one shot since it came out so well that an epilogue might ruin it somehow, either by having a happy ending or a sad one. Great job!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This ws a great story, and I look forward to seeing more of your work as soon as you can, if possible.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Dang good lead into a story. Very sad to read it was a one shot. I hope that you might reconsider and might continue it.
Urazz chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
You know you are a very talented writer but the only flaws I ever really find with your writing is that you never stick with one story. It seems like you try to do around 5 stories at once when it would be better if you cut it down to 2 or at the most 3. I think you need to just focus on just a few stories for awhile.
sleepy kitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I liked it, a bit sad, but I liked it...

have you considered doing a bunch of one shots in this universe? Perhapse following the life of Ranma and Nabiki as the child grows up?

if you do, having Ranma have a split personality (but still able to function in RL) would be interesting.. particularly when involving the child as it grows into the same age as everyone was at the begining of R1/2
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
iwish you would continue this fic. it has great deal of potential.
Drkjester chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Umm WOW. It was a truly emotional tale and I think you shouldn't hand it off, but conitune it yourself. I am not sure anyone else can capture the same essences you have devolped here.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Another nice story from you. :)
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow what a great plot tool, having Nabiki do that to help Ranma and to help herself as well. Good job. I do hope this continues!

dennisud
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
How utterly sad...and hopeful. More would be nice, but I am also hopeful that you might add chapters to some of your other stories.

Still waiting with worm on tongue, ciao,

Wes
Tenchi Saotome chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
very good story, I hope you or somebody does something with it.
Yarrow chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
An interesting story; I like it. The last part, after Nabiki tells Ranma about the baby just seems a bit ... off to me for some reason, though. Maybe Nabiki's feelings on the the baby itself just don't seem deep enough.

I noticed a couple of typos: "on the Breaking Point" instead of "only"

"your switching" instead of "you're"
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was a nice piece. I realyl don't like Akane so I was kinda hoping she died... but you can't have everything, ne? LOL I've always loved R/N! Well done.

_~

CDW
calamite chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
WOW that was so good and I can see this happening with al the things that happen to Ranma.

Wait for another story from you

Calamite